OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Hitman Holla is the most over rated dude in battle rap. He never says ANYTHING. Charisma can only get you so far. Cant remember a bar of his I've been really impressed by in a long time.

Hitman Holla is the most over rated dude in battle rap. He never says ANYTHING. Charisma can only get you so far. Cant remember a bar of his I've been really impressed by in a long time.

Exactly that lil brother has to hold me up line is trash

Hollow Da Don beat Goodz

That's it.

That's it that's all.

:lol: @ Con beating Goodz... I remember having that discussion in the opening pages of this thread... He treated Con like a lil dude the entire battle, Con was clearly uncomfortable out there.

Say what you what to say about him, like him or not, but you can't say that he's been beaten clearly by anyone besides Hollow... Not many other battlers can say they've only took 1 decisive L.

Goodz is nice . dont even really see how its debatable . not only does he win almost always , but he embarrasses people . yall see what he did to Danja Zone and X Factor ?

bill collectors outta jail

boy did 17 months

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 This dude man. "On the run from the feds while doing battles, and doing shows" This guy.

Now we can get that Daylyt vs Bill Collector battle 

who gives a **** about Bill Collector anymore ? QP said it best

"at least now that boys around some real bars"

Back
Top Bottom