OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Oh the classic "IDC about this battle" when you're about to spit some trash.

Goodz is trash, he lost this. 

These small leagues never learn with booking these rappers for one round battles.
Can't blame goodz easy money. Battle was trash though

LMAO! I saw this battle and didn't even bother to watch it. I knew what was up, lol.

Jeffrey already second best white battle rapper to Bigg K. :lol:

You sound just like me but white You forgot the part where he got more bars Goodz.

Jeffrey already second best white battle rapper to Bigg K.
laugh.gif

You sound just like me but white You forgot the part where he got more bars Goodz.
Guy is so trash man, he may have ten hot bars in his entire career and thats being nice.

if battle rap was based on bars and bars alone... the people thats on top wouldnt be on top..... goodz puts on a show.. he has bars eventhough he isnt bar heavy.. and style on people that think bars alone wins

Nah I *** with Goodz heavy. There's a reason he's been around for so long.

But Jeffrey basically took Goodz style and outbarred him here. And I hate the whole I don't care about this battle ****. Ok we get it bruh. You don't have to tell us that everytime you battle somewhere besides URL/NY.

Lux must have needed a check to help fund that album he been working on. I hope he come with it this time, I don't want to see the Lux I saw battle Clips.

Udubb has great battles on paper but they all come out subpar on cam.

Would rather have seen Ars vs Mook or Joe. and Lux on url vs a new cat.

Big T bro passed, so his battle is cancelled. They now have Swave Sevah and Money Bags vs. the Goonies. The two guys from DMV.

I hear maybe 2-1 NYB over Ill/Nitty

Back
Top Bottom