OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I can't wait until yall hear this Nitty K Shine battle. Battle of 2019

I love Rum Nitty man. He always gives respect to fire bars that come against him. He also won 3-0.

I jinxed it wow. Super bad choke. He still won

Last edited:
Bad strategy by Surf in round 2

I hate the "I live a realer life than you" angle. The only time it ever worked was Surf vs Hitman and he should know better. Him using it will only lead to comparisons to the Hitman round. Guy redid the scheme from his best round ever. It was a fire round but the second he started I thought about Hitman.

And now Geechi is doing the same thing :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not watching this main event. Guaranteed garbage.

I have to watch Surf vs Gotti again

What? The lyrical genius Loaded Lux lost? No way.....

Guy is trash and lol if he really lost to verb

Verb beats lux and mook in a span of a few months?

Crazy right?

I can’t get over the fact that JJDD 3-0’d someone only going 2 rounds

This shows you how hard is it to be on that stage, he’ll any stage in that matter. Too much pressure.

JJD said jakk wasnt even getting bodied, it was that his bars in his second rd that wasnt hitting. also surf spazzed

Bad strategy by Surf in round 2

I hate the "I live a realer life than you" angle. The only time it ever worked was Surf vs Hitman and he should know better. Him using it will only lead to comparisons to the Hitman round. Guy redid the scheme from his best round ever. It was a fire round but the second he started I thought about Hitman.

And now Geechi is doing the same thing :lol:
You buggin fam. None of them had a weak round. It’s hard to beat surf at the school a n_a type talk, that’s why I said he got it 2-1. Also the rebuttals by both of them was dope but surf rebuttals actually flowed better.

The way Geechi ended his 3rd was amazing

You buggin fam. None of them had a weak round. It’s hard to beat surf at the school a n_a type talk, that’s why I said he got it 2-1. Also the rebuttals by both of them was dope but surf rebuttals actually flowed better.

The way Geechi ended his 3rd was amazing
Oh it was a great round I just think its bad strategy.

Man so hard but I think Pat Stay might be battler of the night. Dude just made look so easy.

But JJDD man...

Smack had me in tears with all the Uber eats promo he was doing :lol:

He blessed the whole building with free Popeye's chicken though, that's why :lol:

We was eating good :tongue:iff

I had Lux winning 2-1 but every one in there was saying Verb won. SMH. Felt like Lux clearly out rapped him but people say Lux tries to purposely make his bars sound all complicated when he's saying something simple and sometimes some things that don't even makes sens, which I don't agree with.

Ars was a let down. Thought he was gonna come with some heat but Ave got him

Pat Stay and Suge was a classic and debatable

Surf got Gotti

Shine and Nitty was fire. Shine came with it

Smh at Jackboy jumping off stage 3rd round. Dude clearly forfitted. His versea weren't evn bad though.

I think the fact the battle happened in Houston. Verb kinda had an edge with that southern favortism.

But I personally feel Lux won by a littlw but still won

Lux beat Verb clearly.

Mook also beat Verb clearly.

Tired of seeing this suspect weirdo getting all these matches for no reason. Mook and Lux could’ve had way better battles with way better talent.

Back
Top Bottom