OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Can you explain why? I'm a huge fan of the guy, and want some insight as to why people wouldnt like him.

that boy ain't even rapping

he wasn't getting the crazy reactions he normally gets in a smaller venue which caused him to stumble a couple times and I feel he's never won a battle

he didn't seem sure of his bars cause of lower reaction

he has no stage presence, flow or delivery

arsenal vs shotty was the battle of the year, not jc vs chilla

chilla lost to cash eatin, m ciddy and jc, they all out performed him

son got dry eyes swag and has act is already getting old, same problem john john is having

Last edited:
" You havin flair?? That aint even in ya Nature, Boy "

laugh.gif

I have to go against the consensus here... I got Chilla with the W even with Magic getting off.
Please elaborate on why you feel that way? I just can't see it.

I have to go against the consensus here... I got Chilla with the W even with Magic getting off.

Fam .... His bars were nowhere near as hard as they were when he took on JC ... He was reaaaaching waaaay tooo hard on every bar this time. He had a few great ones, but B-Magic's consistency kept him ahead in each round; barely, but still.

This wasn't really a tough decision at all. I don't even like B-Magic's style, he seem like a ******g cornball, but that has nothing to do with him bringing home the W in this battle.

I got chilla winning,,,, b magic bars are simple, even though he might be a better performer..... alot of the good lyricist/ or best punchline artist arent great performers... chilla comes across boring but his bars are way better than b magic

I got chilla winning,,,, b magic bars are simple, even though he might be a better performer..... alot of the good lyricist/ or best punchline artist arent great performers... chilla comes across boring but his bars are way better than b magic

Nah ... Not even. B-Magic's bars werent that simple at all ... His delivery is quicker, and a bunch of slick ones went unoticed.

We can definitely agree to disagree, but bar for bar, Chilla took an L. Trust me, I'm sad too.

^^

wheres the blog?
Word I was waiting on that.
" You havin flair?? That aint even in ya Nature, Boy "

laugh.gif

Please elaborate on why you feel that way? I just can't see it.
As someone who gave the W to Chilla what I will say is that he had a much better delivery than B Magic did. Something about the way he raps just makes you want to listen and pay close attention to what hes saying. He drew me in way more than B Magic did and it lead to his lines having a stronger effect, and the crowd felt the same way for the most part.

^Never heard anyone praise Chillas delivery
laugh.gif
word. Chilla def eats Digornio

That boy B.Magic spanked him actually.  I appreciate Chillas efforts to be super lyrical but at times it doesn't hit hard.  B.Magic game threw with bar after bar and even played Chilla a couple times with his reactions. B.Magic outperformed him and gave him some heavy bars.

Ain't seen zay in a minute.  Battle was good. I wanna be bias and give it to zay because of that last round, plus I used to live 2 towns away from him.  Can't stand syahboy.  His scheme's was aight, but you knew where they were going.  That reilly/syahboy battle was the worst of 106 & park.  Both them dudes was annoying.

Still can't believe K- Shine had fire for 3 rounds vs John John (who coincidentally looks like the brother of Michael Smith from ESPN)

Back
Top Bottom