OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

it's just funny how they view url as the major leagues, why cause the crowds are flaky as hell?

they should atleast boo after the round ends

unless you choke or pull a cannibus

Last edited:
i keep watching cause of love the art but ..the same circle of emcees battling one another using the same disses is getting old. Schemes are getting played quick. (unless your chilla) And the vets seem like they are getting either bored or lazy. I'm URL all day though..i'm not really into the grind time style of it..thats just me.

fam i feel you . dudes are using the same lines like crazy out here . dude K Shine used the "fat girl , all you get is headshots" line against Big T when Aye Verb used the same **** against Cortez earlier this year :smh:

I peeped that and :smh:

Not to mention Verb's was WAAAAAAAAAAAY COLDER.

dawg wtf...doesn't Verb lose all the dang time? hahahaha dudes with the weakest bite have the loudest bark lmao

verb essentially gets paid for his blogs

fans line up to see him lose

his breakdown of the game is usually on point tho

and his relationship vlogs are classic

Ayeverb crazy for that lmao!...

That Chilla sh** was funny..i personally think JC more attack mode than Yung ill

Hated their battle tho

...how much Verb get paid, Hitman was talkin 7-10k in the whip with Surf...

On URL radio, they was sayin Verb wanted 2k to battle Swave...

Had me confused...

Lux/Mook 20k+ and up now...

Ayeverb crazy for that lmao!...
That Chilla sh** was funny..i personally think JC more attack mode than Yung ill
Hated their battle tho

...how much Verb get paid, Hitman was talkin 7-10k in the whip with Surf...
On URL radio, they was sayin Verb wanted 2k to battle Swave...
Had me confused...
Lux/Mook 20k+ and up now...

swave's name doesn't sell tickets so verb was willing to take less id assume

ILL Will responds to AyeVerb and other questions #GirlBoy

^^ Lmao...ILL Will was killin em...he'd beat em in a battle too...and I fuk wit Verb heavy

...On another note... Smack & URL on that foolery again...

Holdin UFF battles now...smh

Tryna make ni**as watch 106th
mean.gif

^^ Lmao...ILL Will was killin em...he'd beat em in a battle too...and I fuk wit Verb heavy

...On another note... Smack & URL on that foolery again...

Holdin UFF battles now...smh

Tryna make ni**as watch 106th
mean.gif
I thought the same thing.  But then again they did sign with BET, so who knows what agreement they have.

Can't even hate on that yo...I wonder how the ratings are doing on the network tho

N's need to stop cussin so much for tv...shows creativity in choice of words too IMO

at least BET or bow wow is taking a real step in putting some sort of real hip hop back on that network, they old format worked well though, just neeeded a clean representation, you cant recreate smack battles then blur out all the words.

i wonder if they have it on bets site and if they take site hits as a success show wise

if so they should play the unedited version on their site

and the rappers should def adjust and change up the word play

:wow: my body is ready for clipse and magic easily 2 of the best out IMO , pulling for BMagic though hopefully he doesn't choke this time :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom