OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

so pissed dizaster changed up the style for smack

the multis are alot better, the flow sounds empty without it

think he still got the battle tho

that boy smack was lightly toasted tho lol

I'd say 2-1 Rex.......Haven't been too impressed with Diz as of late.

"Shut Up Shine" :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
im so tired of Rex at this point . dudes style to me has become so stale

edit -- just finished the battle . ive gained a lot of respect for Diz for this . took the hecklers and boos in stride and kept rocking

Last edited:
Rex spazzed :smh: :x :smokin

Son went off I could probly fill up the entire page with crazy bars from his first two rounds, I wanna see him battle B Magic gotta be bars for days.

Last edited:
None of these battles have replay value from NOME3

real spit fam , in terms of the battle rap community NOME3 has turned out to be a disaster . the more i think about it , and the more NOME3 battles release the less upset I get about the SM3 card . yeah it doesnt have a lot of big names , but id bet a tenner the battles themsevles will be much better

Tsu Surf and Hollow were the only battlers who gave a damn about NOME 3. Dudes put on a show and not just for a check

DNA and Chilla was aight too

B Magic and Clipse , Big T and K Shine , Diz and Rex were all ***

Only battles from nome 3 I have watched more then once was surf and hollow and b magic and clips the other was clear body bags or boring so no need to watch again hopefully the con vs hitman first 2 rounds lives up to the hype

KOTD is looking way more official than smack right now, smack should of been PPV live streaming , a year ago, but he still sticks to the same format. I know youtube hits aint worth that much money.

Queen of the ring is much better imo especially as of late cant wait for bonnie godiva vs 40 bars :smokin

:smokin

Random thought bonnie looks good but its like some battles she dark skin others she light skin idk maybe its just me

Anyone see what im talkin bout that older battle she looked darkskin the newer one vs lexx banko which was tuff by the way she lost weight and looks light skin idk maybe im trippin :rofl:

A lot of URL rappers taking battles everywhere. Cortez, DNA, JJDD, and Chilla Jones have atleast 3 battles Sept-October. Oversaturated IMO if KOTD lands Hollow vs Lux .. Smack might regret this move. The hype for SM3 isn't even there

realest words ever spoken from cortez

if only he could get his point across that well in battles

Last edited:
Smack is not a great business man at all . That PPV idea from Lux was a great idea but he shot it down . Also Summer Madness should be a two day event , nobody should be on feet in a cramped building for 12 hours that's when people get impatient and Aggy and crowds become dead by the time the main events come up diz vs rex is a great example . Summer Madness should have 3 great battles on the card with two "main events" . 3 battles each day and two different gates would make smack even more money and be a better overall experience for the attendees. Add that along with a $30 and $35 PPV option and battle rap would take the next step .

What they need to do is stop this wwf vs wcw ******** and make one league. There are too many battlers and too many battles going on. Add on top of that no1 ever loses ask anyone and everyone is undefeated.

I respect k shine for admitting that he got bodied.

Smack isnt going to be able to clean up the sport alone. kotd just seems corny to me but at least they are trying different things. I liked the press confrence they did

One league ain't gonna fix **** tho. Who's gonna run it? Eventually it would split off into multiple smaller leagues anyway.

Cortez kept it 100. As sad as it is..................this goes back to the unfortunate reality of bad business by brothas. I've seen and felt it firsthand myself. I mean that was a big move getting URL to partner with 106/BET tho no doubt. But it seems as if that's taken precedence now and how long will that last? Smack gotta be smarter than this bruh. His business could be so much bigger and would actually represent and bring even more money into the community.

I'm sure there's more to it with him, Lux and other rappers having problems, but the format of these events has been terrible.

Back
Top Bottom