OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I knew this battle would turn out to be some ********.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Look like the battle going don tommorow.
Cass sounding like he really ready for battle still
Hope they step they game up nd I hope the promoters keep it street. eff all that
other ****

Last edited:
Diz looked so wack complaining about the crowd. The crowd can't react now cause it "messes with his time?" FOH. :rolleyes

640x1136.jpeg.c4e7a1515f7f4a74960a711196a60825.large
640x1136.jpeg.9ef25fcd8b924271851a9fd055d30c29.large

Really glad I stopped listening after that holding the 9 like I'm missing a thumb bar from Cass. Garbage

That was dirty open booty hole. I wanted to throw something through my computer during that battle smh.

they re did the battle and its suppose to drop in a hour..Diz said Cass acutally did his thing..we'll see though

**** is embarrassing

certain dudes need to hang it up , and certain leagues need to disappear . book battles that people actually care about and with guys who can ACTUALLY battle rap . this gimmick of booking mainstream artists or dudes who havent battled in 5+ years is not the business . clearly

Last edited:
That was decent. Much better than Hollow/ Buddens.
I give it to Cass tho. Diz cool, but he be saying a whole lot of nothing.

Cass clearly won at least 2-1...his Diz Impersonation well executed

His rounds had dope bars and outdated bars both...but he won

I'll have to watch it for a second time, but for now I feel like Cass got him 2-1, maybe 3-0. The Diz impression won him the 2nd round imo & Diz choked in the 3rd. The 1st I have to see again.

I'm glad they had a good battle no matter who you had winning, especially after the debacle last night. Really, I feel like it worked out better this way, just in a garage. The lack of a big stage, fancy lights & a dj gave it that first Lux/Mook old school vibe.

I got Cass 2-1, 3-0 could be argued tho. Like someone said, Diz be saying a whole lot of nothing and he probably took Cass lightly but that's his fault.

The rematch battle was a good battle, very close. Cass 2-1, just edging Diz because of that 3rd, If Diz ended strong I think this could have easily won this.

Cass lucky it was moved into a smaller room, that crowd at the event I am sure were not battle rap fans.

I'm confused why was the rematch so much better than the original one? People were dogging Cass the day before, and he spit the same lines.

I'm confused why was the rematch so much better than the original one? People were dogging Cass the day before, and he spit the same lines.

^^^ Nah he didn't. The first one was 1 round.
This 3 more round of different bars. They bot get right to the point.

Back
Top Bottom