OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I can easily see Suge beating T-Top. T-Top doesn't battle his opponents.

He talks about trapping, his junky mom, shooting, and something about him being a bear.

I love to watch him perform but he really is not a battler. 

Suge on the other hand, is a great battler but a subpar rapper. He uses his image (physicality)

perfectly to boost his lyrics. T-Top is big like Suge but the height difference just makes Top look like a fat man.

Those two factors along with the possibility of Rookies vs Vets form Suge returning allows me to easily see

Top taking a L

Also SUge's "Put reverend Cloutier behind the wall" is easily one of my favorite lines of this year.
Exactly, but not so much. Top does battle his opponent, for example he did his thing against Clips, Suge just a hell of a performer like you said, and he bringing the same elements as Top just more seasoned, so Top would need to step it up in the performance area, but he was spittin heat against Suge. That bully factor what put Suge over the Top...no pun intended

suge being a cold anything is overselling him

hes a regular performer

regular rapper

regular battler

cant think of one battle i saw him win

id never battle that boy if i was in the url

should be an easy w for top

With the barrage of new URL 2 on 2 teams, I think a URL 2 on 2 card would be dope.

Dna/k Shine vs. Math/Cortez

Clips/Goods vs Day/Chilla

Roc/Surf vs B-Magic/Rum Nitty

Chess/Steams vs T-Top/Brizz

Hitman/Verb vs John John/Syah Boy

All dope battles, I am highly interested in. 

Although Smack would need to come witht he paper for that card. 

Just for the comedic value a Bill/Tech Nine vs Rone/Uno Lavos 2 on 2 would be dope.

Plus I think they're all from Pennsylvania.

Just for the comedic value a Bill/Tech Nine vs Rone/Uno Lavos 2 on 2 would be dope.
Plus I think they're all from Pennsylvania.

Rone/Soul Khan?
nerd.gif
Not bad. However, I find both if those dudes a lil corny.

I'm hearing confirmed matches for SM5 so far are:

Lux vs Clips
Tay vs Cal

I was looking forward to the Big T - Daylyt, but i guess that is done for good.

Charlie Clips and Goodz as a team would be hilarious...those two have me trippin when they're together.

Bigg K put something out saying him and B Magic vs anybody

hope they don't over do this 2 on 2 thing..i can see it getting old quick.

also seen a couple interviews saying Surf vs Goodz as a possibility ...maybe SM5?

Goodz is so trash, he wasnt gonna win this regardless of what he did

On another note I am so tired of the "I dont care about these battles this isnt URL" approach. No one else is doing this but them, and its not like the gap in quality of rappers between URL and KOTD is as large as it once was. 
Its lazy and they use that as an excuse because they know if they went bar for bar against the best kotd rappers they would lose. Sorry but that gun bar **** is so simple and lyrically kotd is just light years beyond. I mean how many URL cats lost to Caustic and Real Deal and those dudes are mid tier. Rone murdered Danja Zone on URL and they still have yet to release the footage. I wonder why?

Last edited:
KOTD rappers are corny man.... Nothing more, nothing less

Dude just said in the video posted "If biggie saw this piggie he'd say he was dead wrong".... And people found that amusing. I Had to cut the video off after that :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom