OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I thought y'all was gassin the Gilbert line but it was fire [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Is the battle worth listening to? Or can someone give me a time stamp of the round with the gilbert arenas line?

Hollow vs Pat was really good battle in a minute.

Pat cooked Hollow that last round though, but Hollow got the first round and second.

Pat should have used that round three subject in the beginning to get momentum on his side.

Once Hollow got going in the 1st round he had the crowd.

Pat did do good though, but if he wants to beat Hollow he has to come with three rounds like his last round.

wouldn't mind seeing illmac and the saurus make a 2 on 2 run

kotd should set that up against gun titles

Hollow 2-1... After Hollow's 3'd I said if he doesn't have a 3'd like he did against Hollohan then this is a 30. Low and Behold he had a crazy 3'd.

Overall it was just too much Hollow.

I got this earlier b dot battle being better than the one vs danny meyers

stricc had major bars but shoulda put the jokes from his 3rd on the back burner or switched his second with his 3rd

dot a complete savage

Last edited:
2-1 Hollow, however there are wholes in Pat's third that make a decent amount

of it infactual, even though it hit.

Pat need to stop with the joke stuff if he ever wants to come to URL but I think

interest is down on both sides.

[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] will check out later today

2-1 hollow. I was snoozing to that joint till pat stays 3rd. If only he spit like that during the whole battle.

Why am I late on this b.dot/d.meyers battle? B.dot was [emoji]127820[/emoji]. That t-rex/smack/wrestling scheme was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom