OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

eh, it's something about t that just doesn't resonate on the big stage

something's missing

battle was cool but I actually liked surf rounds more even with the choke

and I'm def not a big surf fan as you all know

Surf would had never choke if it wasn't for that chain mic thing, he was super hype into his round and then got stopped and lost his train of thought, 2-1 easily surf, top just doesn't do it for me, very overrated. Rap battle is dying so quick tho, every battle super underwhelming.

Chokes should be auto losses. But Yall let Lux choke for a half hour then spit his typical pseudo intellectual struggle bars and handed him a W so that no longer applies.

Surf 2-1.

I've always said lux lost that battle

but surf won this really just by default

I like t's third tho

Surf didn't lose because of a choke though. Top was just better that night. Also Lux didn't lose. Calico's face after the first explains it all

You dudes wildin'

Clips definitely not as nice as before but I thought he took that battle easily 2-1, 3-0 and I wouldn't argue that either.

ill will kept messing up.

And I was one of the first dudes on here calling out Lux for losing that Calicoe battle due to him constantly choking.

I agree battle rap just isn't what it used to be.

Some of you dudes ride Lux and excuse any ********.

That N is the most overrated battle rapper I think in history.

Back in the day he was alright with the animated **** but these days that N is unbearable to listen to.

Cal lost to Lux

Hollow won

When he first battled Mook I believed he won imo but at slaughterhouse event he got 3-0.

2 lux losses and a hitman loss

why did you post these tho?

Your drunk.

I posted them because verb vs hitman is a classic and verb had one of the best thirds in URL history. 2-1 Verb

The lux battles were posted for context just in case y'all forgot how they went. Even with the first round choke lux still won. Calico had a okay second and one of the worst thirds ever meanwhile Lux third was on another stratosphere. 2-1 Lux

Lux vs hollow is debatable. I feel differently about who won every time I watch

Back
Top Bottom