Official Real World Cancun Post

Originally Posted by JuJu

BLUE EYES GOT TO BE FAKE YOU DONT GET NAPS AND BABY BLUES HAHAHA.

roll.gif
roll.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW JONNA WAS LOOKING STRAIGHT UP LIGHT SKIN BLACK WHEN SHE TOOK THEM EXTENSIONS OUT. BLUE EYES GOT TO BE FAKE YOU DONT GET NAPS AND BABY BLUES HAHAHA.
word shawty got a little black thats all u need
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW JONNA WAS LOOKING STRAIGHT UP LIGHT SKIN BLACK WHEN SHE TOOK THEM EXTENSIONS OUT. BLUE EYES GOT TO BE FAKE YOU DONT GET NAPS AND BABY BLUES HAHAHA.
word shawty got a little black thats all u need
devil.gif

This is a perfect example of how females act when they dude aint around to give them that male attention...cmon that Jonna girl holdin hands and cuddlin up witole boy..thats grounds for immediate termination..SMH

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

i would have Jeff Jarett that *%#@* if she would have broken my 1000 dollar guitar

guitarshot.gif

I mean if your going to go home for hitting somebody, might as well make it count
laugh.gif

Out of all those broads, I'd probably give it to Emilee

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

i would have Jeff Jarett that *%#@* if she would have broken my 1000 dollar guitar

True but dude would of still started crying cause he would of ruined his guitar

These three !+%$ might be the worst cast members in Real World history.

Edit: Alright, two of them may or may not have scissored it out. We're good again.

it always turns into guys and girls...i don't know it would be a surprise to anyone whose watched the show...

These broads getting on the guys for making noise when they were doing the same thing yesterday?
indifferent.gif

This broad Emilee needs to calm her %+$ down.

the black chick is a follower...she's missing out on a great opportunity cuz her friend is salty...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the black chick is a follower...she's missing out on a great opportunity cuz her friend is salty...
Word that %*+% looks MAD fun, I wanna swim with dolphins and let seals kiss me
laugh.gif

every episode is the exact same...

party, drunk fights, go to work angry, talk bad on the phone, make up.

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Word that %*+% looks MAD fun, I wanna swim with dolphins and let seals kiss me
laugh.gif

its always been a dream of mine to swim w/ dolphins...i'll be damn of i'll let some chick who is mad at OTHER people stop me...on some i'm not yourfriend cuz she's not your friend...

i understand people get upset...maybe she's not a morning person...i know i'm not but she OD'd and took her friend down with her...

the black chick is whack for even getting involved in that...thats your girl but at the same time that has nothing to do with you...

GOD I WISH JANAY WOULD JUST GET A PERM...IF YOUR GONNA THROW THOSE EXTENSTIONS IN EVERY NIGHT STRAIGHTEN UP THOSE EDGES DAMN...

Back
Top Bottom