Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Man I want to know too.

I'm probably gonna beat my horse and **** :lol: I'm definitely not going to be an honorable leader. Rather have a dog anyways

:rofl: Funny as hell
tenor.gif

according to ntwt fam; i need that horse

My dude is in a crisis over this horse :lol:
not a crisis, but i don't want to pass up on the horse if it's faster than what i'll end up with; i really thought i'll just steal somebody else's house

Still debating on which version to preorder

Is the special or ultimate even worth it
so is the consensus the special?

Last edited:
I preordered the standard edition
preloaded already
Thinking bout copping the collectors box too
Friday is litt :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Hopefully the game is waiting for me in the mailbox when I go home for lunch, so I can start the installation process. Can't wait around for 2 hours for an install.

Hopefully the game is waiting for me in the mailbox when I go home for lunch, so I can start the installation process. Can't wait around for 2 hours for an install.

I knew it was gonna be a nice amount of time. That's why I just grabbed the digital version when they said you could preload it.

Damn, I gotta Work at 3am Friday morning so picking the game up at 9pm on Thursday, then 2 hour download time, looks like I wont be playing until Friday afternoon
giphy.gif

^ Yo I gotta work late on friday, go to a bday party after work, get up early to work saturday (which I never do) go to event saturday evening (possibly)

So i gotta make some strategic planning to get some hours in on this game, also gotta account for sleep, football sunday, time with ladies, etc.

If i can get a copy today that would be golden

I knew it was gonna be a nice amount of time. That's why I just grabbed the digital version when they said you could preload it.

True. I'm stuck either way, just got the reminder I'm having an off site work meeting on Friday, no going home for me. :smh:

What are yall naming your horses? You can do that this year. Mine will be Festus after my favorite Gunsmoke character

I want the gang to be able to take over a town. There's this really good episode of Gunsmoke called 7 hours to Dawn
where a gang of outlaws come into Dodge City and take over. They go house to house sweeping each one taking money, jewelry, guns...
They have to keep the towns people in order and fight off the law until morning before they can ride out. That would be good mission having to secure the town and fight off lawmen and vigilantes
That's easy. Lil' Sebastian of Parks and Rec fame.

Review embargo gets lifted tomorrow morning at 4:01am pacific time/7:01am eastern time.

New interview:

"Dan Houser is "thankful" he’s not releasing Grand Theft Auto 6 in the age of Trump. “It’s really unclear what we would even do with it, let alone how upset people would get with whatever we did,” says the co-founder of Rockstar Games. "Both intense liberal progression and intense conservatism are both very militant, and very angry. It is scary but it’s also strange, and yet both of them seem occasionally to veer towards the absurd. It’s hard to satirise for those reasons. Some of the stuff you see is straightforwardly beyond satire. It would be out of date within two minutes, everything is changing so fast."

Source:

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/red-dead-redemption-2-interview

Age of trump:

947.png

Last edited:
Anyone pre-order the Special Edition off PSN?
Just wondering how many files are supposed to download?
My game finished loading this morning, but I don't have anything else that's pending or in my notifications list.....

PO

Be careful. Once you cross that line, there's no going back.

giphy.gif

i love this game series and that show so much omg.

On this 2nd time play RDR on psn, I'm actually being the good guy. Saved everyone. Helped everyone. Chased every stolen horse. Returned every stolen wallet. Honor gauge is maxed out. Everybody is on my nuts and says nice things about me when I walk through town.

****s wack af.

Back
Top Bottom