Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
was going into the gun store in st dennis and some dude bumps me while he was coming out and he pickpockets me smh.

didnt run after him cause i wanted to rob the gun store's secret operation lol

Ran that exploit three times in total and called it. I timed the ride from the Sheriff's Office to the Fence in Saint Denis since that's the only one I have unlocked and it took almost 10 minutes, more if I got sweated by a Driscoll since anytime they roll up, we get into it.

Also robbed that Doctor's office in Valentine but died both times I tried, first time because of the broad chilling with the game since I'm trying to not get any women and kids involved and the second because my horse was taking his sweet time getting to me while i was running from the lawmen.

Also robbed that Doctor's office in Valentine but died both times I tried, first time because of the broad chilling with the game since I'm trying to not get any women and kids involved and the second because my horse was taking his sweet time getting to me while i was running from the lawmen.
I went ahead and robbed them while she was in their cause I just cleaned out the gun shop and I was excited to test the steel out and I swear they killed her by accident. I shot all 3 of them dudes and I see her on the ground with a knife in her back, I made sure I didnt shoot her. Probably should of just used dead eye before they could even shoot so she would of made it

I went ahead and robbed them while she was in their cause I just cleaned out the gun shop and I was excited to test the steel out and I swear they killed her by accident. I shot all 3 of them dudes and I see her on the ground with a knife in her back, I made sure I didnt shoot her. Probably should of just used dead eye before they could even shoot so she would of made it
That's the thing! I only went after the dudes but for whatever reason, she pulled out a piece and capped me. Next time I went in, everybody got the Dead Eye.

Only thing that really bothers me is that you cant bring random members of your crew with you when you outside of camp. We only ever ride together for missions, I could of used some help for a few of these runs ins with rival gangs and sticking up corrupt establishments

Question is, do I really have to do the glitch save again. Seems like the glitch is locked in already and the only difference is the 30 bar capacity on the bag. Not sure why I can't sell them and just go back and get more without the slow saving.

I think once you leave the area the game only makes it so there's one gold bar available, as it should be. I tried to do what you're talking about and it only gave me one gold bar. Luckily i did the save and since whenever you load the game it puts you outside the area you were just in it worked.

Coming in and hearing everyone's unique stories in these first 72 hrs of release really speaks to the work they put into this game.

Did the gold exploit only once. It should suffice.

That rape scene crazy. It just reminded me I gotta go back that town and rescue that guy in that basement lol.

Can't wait to get into hunting too.

Coming in and hearing everyone's unique stories in these first 72 hrs of release really speaks to the work they put into this game.

Did the gold exploit only once. It should suffice.

That rape scene crazy. It just reminded me I gotta go back that town and rescue that guy in that basement lol.

Can't wait to get into hunting too.

I actually accidentally killed that guy in the basement. I literally just kill everyone regardless, but the one time I try and save a guy I end up killing him too when trying to shoot the chains off and I shoot his leg and he just dies lol.

bro, dead ***, these horses are savages. i saw a dude on the side of the road with his horse and he was caring for it. changing his shoes. might've been tryna jack it off tho tbh, idk. out of nowhere horse bucks and kicks him square in the ribs. he dies instantly.

so of course i hit a lick.

out in the middle of nowhere...someone saw me....got a bounty.

lmaoo.

That's the thing! I only went after the dudes but for whatever reason, she pulled out a piece and capped me. Next time I went in, everybody got the Dead Eye.
I dead eyed everybody the minute I seen one guy inside. The controlling reminds me of gta iv. I killed the girl I think. She was gone. When the smoke cleared. That gun inside is nice. I got amped the minute the sherrifs were outside the shop shooting at me. Btw I had a shootout at st denis the other day and lol to many bounty hunters were capping me so I jumped in a trolly and cappedpassengers and cops.

Back
Top Bottom