Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Hmm I ordered for PS4 but the XB1X looks so much better.

Hmm I ordered for PS4 but the XB1X looks so much better.

Just double dip already man. You know you will eventually or triple dip when the PC version or PS5 and next Box remastered versions drop next gen. Just like how GTA V played out :lol:

At GameStop now to get my receipt stamped. There’s a god damn line wrapped around the store
Screen-Shot-2016-04-27-at-1.43.46-PM.png

Just called my GameStop again. He said to show up around 8:30 to finalize the purchase and I should be good but who knows how many people are gonna be lined up by then

Just double dip already man. You know you will eventually or triple dip when the PC version or PS5 and next Box remastered versions drop next gen. Just like how GTA V played out :lol:

Word I did buy GTA 3 separate times. Maybe I'll do one PS4 version as the face and XB1 as the heel

I’m group 3 and need to be at the store by 9:10PM. Will get there just before 9 to be in and out.

Word I did buy GTA 3 separate times. Maybe I'll do one PS4 version as the face and XB1 as the heel

I wasn't planning to and was only going to get the ultimate version on PS4 Pro disc copy. But the digital pre orders got me and what sucks about Sony is once you digital pre order and pay up front it's impossible to get a refund.

Now after the digital foundry graphics video came out I pre ordered a XB1X ultimate disc version from GS and will sell off the pre order DLC, treasure map. But I'm keeping the steel book for myself.

Last edited:
Wondering if RDR2 will have the same pull that GTAV had. Remember playing that on release date. Such a landmark moment as far as games go.

Wondering if RDR2 will have the same pull that GTAV had. Remember playing that on release date. Such a landmark moment as far as games go.

Honestly as big of a R* fan I am of all of their games.

RDR1 was the last one that caught myself and ton of people by surprise. I remember not knowing about it to much leading up to the release and didn't pre order it. I like a lot of people back then thought "great GTA on a horse open world game" :lol: . But the game after it launched I just remember seeing people here on NT talking about it and praising it and the game really took off and got around by word of mouth.

Big reason for this was: Red Dead Revolver was not a hit at all on PS2 and was a dud. After reading that Polygon article on the history of Angel studios which is now Rockstar San Diego, it was said that Sam Houser one of the co founders of R* basically bought Angel Studious to make a open world western game and that he only gave the team at R* San Diego to finish Red Dead Revolver on PS2.

Download in progress. I have to be in at 8 so by the time I get off the download will be complete.
Herbals already rolled for that first play... I kno them graphics gon be sum serious :pimp:

Looks like ign got some cheat codes up on they wiki. I'll wait till next week before I dip into them tho

If I switched my time zone to new zealand can I play it early? i bought the digital version on the xbox store.

I remember this was possible for some games couple years back..

Back
Top Bottom