Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Finished the game, took way longer than I expected. Great game man. Achievement said 5% of Xbox users have completed it so far

just made it to chapter 4... im taking my time with this game want to enjoy it instead of just beating it asap.... the missions take forever sometimes and i dont feel like doing 1 chapter a day... need to split it up :lol:

in about 5 missions on chapter 6, lol at this point I just want to finish the story, I'm pretty intrigued.

Man, next go around I'm not helping NOBODY

yeah, it's good speedwise but I haven't missed it since I copped the thoroughbred
I’ve been using the thoroughbred for a while. It’s a dope horse and it’s top speed is just barely lower than the Arabian but it’s a lot less skittish

Is the pre-order Thoroughbred the same as the standard ones? Doesn't feel like it has anywhere near the acceleration of the Arabian.

Never had hit buck on me either in combat, or does that only happen around predators?

Yall ever notice there are no women in Strawberry or am I trippin, there's the bath girl at the hotel and one woman that comes around when the mayor is talking
but that's it. The mayor, the hotel clerk both seem little light in the loafers and the guy in the post office (who Alden, the flighty fella at the post office guy in Rhodes sends us to on a side mission). Alden refers to himself and the other as guy as "discouraged men"
And the little fella we meet when we first got to Strawberry to get Micah.... Is Strawberry a gay resort town? I think it is..

Yall ever notice there are no women in Strawberry or am I trippin, there's the bath girl at the hotel and one woman that comes around when the mayor is talking
but that's it. The mayor, the hotel clerk both seem little light in the loafers and the guy in the post office (who Alden, the flighty fella at the post office guy in Rhodes sends us to on a side mission). Alden refers to himself and the other as guy as "discouraged men"
And the little fella we meet when we first got to Strawberry to get Micah.... Is Strawberry a gay resort town? I think it is..

Read where your claim seem true he got a letter on him

put an arrow through the back of some dudes head while he was out fishing yesterday, took his rod, and enjoying it, pretty simple too

That white cougar in the cave got me good I was frantically tryna switch back to my lamp as it was pitch black. Immediately I get mauled, that was too intense

I was pretty shook during that whole thing and Arthur wasn't helping:lol:
"I found ANOTHER corpse."
"How much do cougars eat anyway??"
:rofl:

I was pretty shook during that whole thing and Arthur wasn't helping:lol:
"I found ANOTHER corpse."
"How much do cougars eat anyway??"
:rofl:

I didn't survive that long to get any commentary from him. My partner got mauled and I was next shortly after. Apparently u can keep the lamp on with only a one handed gun, I picked a two handed gun and it was a bad mistake

I didn't survive that long to get any commentary from him. My partner got mauled and I was next shortly after. Apparently u can keep the lamp on with only a one handed gun, I picked a two handed gun and it was a bad mistake

i didnt even think about that with the two-handed gun. i was able to see from arthur's lamp, unfortunately, he didn't make it out :lol:

came across a body hanging from a tree. stepped off my horse to take a look and and out of nowhere three hillbillies tried to jump me and stab me and my horse. had to pull out the revolver and do work on them

I'm still on episode 2. :rofl:

found this rose grey arabian horse on reddit. :nerd:

X6YrrWm.jpg

Last edited:
Did something stupid. Got caught slipping lol. Spent like 2 hrs hunting. Got a perfect bison pelt, perfect red tail hawk, and a turkey. On my way back to camp , this ladies leg was numb on the side of the road and needed help. Ambushed and died. I want to say pelts are lost when you die. Second time they haven't come back. Only legendary pelts get sent directly to Pearson. So lesson learned. Don't get distracted when you have precious cargo.

What would y'all do here. I was out hunting some elk and fell off a cliff. Only to land on a ledge. There's no safe way down and I can't get back up. So I start walking but it's taking too long. I don't have a real current back up save so I try to get down and end up dieing, along with the horse. Some trash horse spawns next to me when I come back alive. I realize I should have left it and gone to the Stables to retrieve it. So again, lesson learned.

Long story short, Is a lvl 4 bonded Hungarian worth a restart? I have a save from 2 days back but would lose 6-7 hrs of hunting and missions (4%). This Tennessee Walker is trash and I found hungarians in the wild but that's DOA territory. Should I wait until it's not? Black water country. Only consolation is that I finally did the preorder code and got the Ardennes. Decent stats but I miss that bonding.

Sorry for the complaints. Loving the weather dynamics in this game, along with the long range visibility with the landscape. I'm blown away at times. Hunting's gotten ten times easier with the improved bows and varmit riffle.

I'm thinking I roll with the punches and continue. I'm sure I'll have another horse die on me again.

Did something stupid. Got caught slipping lol. Spent like 2 hrs hunting. Got a perfect bison pelt, perfect red tail hawk, and a turkey. On my way back to camp , this ladies leg was numb on the side of the road and needed help. Ambushed and died. I want to say pelts are lost when you die. Second time they haven't come back. Only legendary pelts get sent directly to Pearson. So lesson learned. Don't get distracted when you have precious cargo.

What would y'all do here. I was out hunting some elk and fell off a cliff. Only to land on a ledge. There's no safe way down and I can't get back up. So I start walking but it's taking too long. I don't have a real current back up save so I try to get down and end up dieing, along with the horse. Some trash horse spawns next to me when I come back alive. I realize I should have left it and gone to the Stables to retrieve it. So again, lesson learned.

Long story short, Is a lvl 4 bonded Hungarian worth a restart? I have a save from 2 days back but would lose 6-7 hrs of hunting and missions (4%). This Tennessee Walker is trash and I found hungarians in the wild but that's DOA territory. Should I wait until it's not? Black water country. Only consolation is that I finally did the preorder code and got the Ardennes. Decent stats but I miss that bonding.

Sorry for the complaints. Loving the weather dynamics in this game, along with the long range visibility with the landscape. I'm blown away at times. Hunting's gotten ten times easier with the improved bows and varmit riffle.

I'm thinking I roll with the punches and continue. I'm sure I'll have another horse die on me again.
grab the arabian white

U sure those pelts are not at the trapper either? I wana say I read they send it there 2... worth a try before u have to go back in time

This

grab the arabian white

Back
Top Bottom