Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Anyone know if one Pearson satchel over rides the other? What happens to the excess tonics? Finally built the first satchel. Just wondering if I have 15 health tonics, what happens if I switch to ingridents satchel.

745D29F5-10F7-4A20-B524-EC864F246BE2.jpeg
7D031C2D-9846-4BF4-A46C-88148E0A7DBF.jpeg

:pimp:

I said no to being that chicks errand boy, can't be only showing up when you need help. Wonder if she'll appear again

the man i helped with the venom bought me a gun later in valentine.

Just as he offers to buy me the gun a dude driving a carriage shoots at me because I was holding up traffic. Mind you the sheriff standing right there and he ain’t bat an eye. You know I had to put one in dudes chest. So of course everyone is up in arms even though I’m only defending myself. Missed out on the free gun, got a free night in jail. :smh:

Just as he offers to buy me the gun a dude driving a carriage shoots at me because I was holding up traffic. Mind you the sheriff standing right there and he ain’t bat an eye. You know I had to put one in dudes chest. So of course everyone is up in arms even though I’m only defending myself. Missed out on the free gun, got a free night in jail. :smh:
That’s one thing they need to fix in this game. People can shoot at you right in front of the sheriff and they won’t do ****. At least in GTAV the police would arrest or shoot people that assaulted you in front of them

Any time I see a inmate running out of the woods looking to be freed I get mad skeptical, like dude could be a rapist or pedophile so I hit them with lasso, hogtie and put them at the edge of a cliff and let them wiggle right off it.

Zero tolerance.
They all give you tips on places you can rob

How am I ever going to finish this game? Feels like I've lived a life-time as Arthur Morgan and I'm only 35% through the story.

When Sean got his wig split :wow:

I'm on chapter 5. I have my suspicions on a few members in the crew mainly the sharpshooter that got "arrested"

I'm on chapter 5. I have my suspicions on a few members in the crew mainly the sharpshooter that got "arrested"

Im only on chapter 3 but

I
have my suspicions on Hosea. It seems like he tipped off the feds about where our old camp was. He always makes those “trips” to town and conveniently wasn’t around when the main **** went down. I thought when Dutch offered to take us all fishing, he found out about Hosea and was gonna give him that dirt nap.

Back
Top Bottom