Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
so if i am wanted in st denis because of the whole trolly iincident, i have to pay the bounty to resume missions in that town?

i don't have that type of coin to be paying :lol:

I didn't have to clear bounties at that point

You're character didn't roll it up and carry it?

Check the trapper if he has it.

If he don't I recommend reloading a save.

yeah i rolled it up and put the pelt on my horse to be stowed

I checked the inventory both my satchel and horse's satchel... nothing

even when it shows in my satchel that I have the legendary wolf heart, when i craft it to the fence, it says i dont have it

this is definitely a glitch

unfortunately If i reload a previously saved game, it would take me back a whole chapter.

im just gonna finish the game and the main missions. I can always do a 100% completion on a new game

I didnt find no lost legendary furs with the trapper in st denis. Question i purchased the map at my camp and it teleports me. But can i come back just as fast ?

youre gonna be like this :wow::wow::wow::frown::angry:

in the next chapters
:frown:

even when it shows in my satchel that I have the legendary wolf heart, when i craft it to the fence, it says i dont have it

unfortunately If i reload a previously saved game, it would take me back a whole chapter.

im just gonna finish the game and the main missions. I can always do a 100% completion on a new game
All of your legendary pelts go to the trapper. Not the fence

If you go to the trapper, is the legendary wolf pelt available for you to sell?

Having trouble with hunting the legendary buck, every time I enter his area it says I've entered legendary animal territory but there's too much activity going on... Wasted about 2 hrs, **** kept saying the same thing :smh:

I was talking to the screen like "Nooo, he's better not be doing what I think he's about to do"

The gold prospector was my favorite. It made me wish Red Dead would've made it so you could go panning for gold

This.

Also the Oregon trail one had me all in my feels. Those folks were in love for reals :frown:

Back
Top Bottom