Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
I've heard nothing but good things about RDR online.

Now I just need to finish the campaign...

I wonder if completion of the campaign is tied into Online at all? I haven't finished it but I'm not trying to rush it even though I want to see what online is like

Hope some of y'all got this on XB1 my PS4 copy never shipped. Ready to beat some dudes down.

PS_Messages_20181127_173528.jpg
PS_Messages_20181127_173537.jpg
PS_Messages_20181127_173911.jpg

Yo, imma need that pirate hat. I have the pirate sword already.

FINALLY ****ING found my first rock carving :lol:

The amount of pissed off streamers I saw yesterday was hilarious. Seems like everybody is mad at how much money they can loot off bodies.

Watched girl a girl streamer and she was yelling at her horse while punching it in the face because it kept throwing her off.

For the people that have played, how is player interaction? Did yall come across a nice amount of randoms? Does online look like it will be fun enough to play years from now like GTA:O?

For the people that have played, how is player interaction? Did yall come across a nice amount of randoms? Does online look like it will be fun enough to play years from now like GTA:O?

I'm curious about this too. I didn't mess with GTA Online too heavy but it seemed like it had lasting power with all the stuff you could do and get. I don't see how they can make RDR Online last as long.

havent played online, adding legendary gunslingers and taking out their gang as well would be awesome. like youd need a party to take em on, cant be done solo.

The amount of pissed off streamers I saw yesterday was hilarious. Seems like everybody is mad at how much money they can loot off bodies.

Watched girl a girl streamer and she was yelling at her horse while punching it in the face because it kept throwing her off.

I came across some, but to be honest, probably not that many since it was only people who had the ultimate edition. Most people from my session were cool (only got killed by a random once). Some advice: take your time creating your character. You will regret it if you're not satisfied with it and the only way to change it is to start over (I actually might do this. Haven't decided yet)

GTA:O was fun but we kept ruining it by doing the money glitches. Not to mention heists took so long to drop and most everyone was a multi-millionaire by the time they came out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom