Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

Can someone school me on poker?

I don't understand what the hell I'm doing and I need to win a poker game in order to get an outfit scrap.

Some questions I have:

1. How are the cards valued in poker? What category of cards (kings, spades, etc.) has the highest value?

2. What is considered a "good hand"?

Any help would be welcomed.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

im really thinking about buying this game but i have 2 questions

1. i dont buy games much so i look for longevity....is this game good time wise....(multiplayer preferred )

2. where can i get this game for the low

1. I can't speak for multiplayer, but for single player it takes about 20 - 30 hours to complete. Aside from the story based missions, there are also several side missions that have multiple parts, add in the hunter, sharpshooter, and survivalist challenges and this game will take up a lot of your time.

2. You can check ebay, but unless you have connections you'll probably end up playing close to retail right now.

Does anyone on NT play together?
laugh.gif

This seems like its only a single game

I aint hearing nothing about getting a game together or somethin.

Im copping a game tomorrow and im deciding whether this or MW2.

Just got an email from Rockstar saying that next Tuesday, the 22nd, the "Outlaws to the End" Co-op Mission pack DLC will be available for FREE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Add me if you already haven't GT: Gator Boy 24

You guys are dorks for using NT to get further in a video game, does anybody want a challenge at all anymore???

There are other internet forums to find this stuff out...

And yeah I am pathetic for pointing it out on NT too..

rant

might take this game back.... my brother said

Spoiler [+]
the story blows and that 98% of the missions have nothing to do with the objective of the story

and the multiplayer and even free roam

Spoiler [+]
are boring and unorganized....and if you dont have a posse you will get jacked

dont want to ruin the game for anybody
laugh.gif

or am i missing something
nerd.gif

I kinda figured that everyone hasn't been going hard online in Multiplayer because they were too caught up in the single player
laugh.gif

I'm down to go in starting Friday though
pimp.gif

rant

Spoiler [+]
the story blows and that 98% of the missions have nothing to do with the objective of the story
Spoiler [+]
What are you talking about? 98% is a huge reach. How long have you been playing this and how far are you into the story?

I'm thinking about trading it in
ohwell.gif

The game was
pimp.gif
but after you beat it and all, there's nothing left to do. The online is no fun...this game is def. a 9.5 but after the smoke clears, it was fun while it lasted

rant

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Your brother is an idiot, the game is amazing

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

rant

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Your brother is an idiot, the game is amazing

Word, thank you for telling him this. Your brother sucks
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Just finished the game and I'm about 90% done with it.~

EDIT: Where is the US Gang Hideouts?~

Ok after actually taking the time out to play the game the story is very good....

but i will not retract my statements (or my brothers statements) about the multiplayer

Watch the Red Dead Redemption Outlaws to the End Co-Op Mission Pack DLC TrailerThe free Red Dead Redemption Outlaws to the End Co-Op Mission Pack Downloadable Content is available tomorrow, for both consoles via Xbox LIVE (requires Xbox LIVE Gold Membership for online play) and PlayStation Network, respectively.Today, get a sneak peek of the 2-4 player co-op action with the official Co-Op trailer, debuting today at GameTrailers. This new trailer showcases a brief preview of each of the six missions that have been featured here at the Rockstar Newswire over the past few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom