Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

eek.gif

At the risk of sounding like a punk I have to say them damn cougars nearly ruined the entire RDR experience for me.

I would literally be stressing when traveling certain areas of the map

Last edited:
At the risk of sounding like a punk I have to say them damn cougars nearly ruined the entire RDR experience for me.

I would literally be stressing when traveling certain areas of the map
trust me i know the feeling.  I was so spooked I could barely get anything done when it became backwards compatible

i just hate **** jumping out at me i can't take it

This is a classic thread. The only reason i bought the game was cause some posters on here were saying it was the best game they ever played. I somewhat agree :smokin

if my ps3 controllers were still working id play this and red dead again.

id also play bully if the ps2 was still working

Bruh, I kept putting off copping and eventually never even played. My biggest regret. I'm bout to cop for the xb1, better late than never.

Bruh, I kept putting off copping and eventually never even played. My biggest regret. I'm bout to cop for the xb1, better late than never.
Red Dead was literally the last game i played (outside of sport games) that I played like when I was a kid... i mean like playing it for hours at a time

^[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]^
Rockstar really & truly did their thing with this one. Near perfection, one of the greatest games I've ever played. Nothing felt like a chore. And as already stated....I tried targeting eyybody. Multiple times.

that's funny.

big fan of west world and loved the game when it released.

i just bought it again used for 360 last week because xbone is bw compatible

Back
Top Bottom