Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

All Star weekend maybe?

Could we get info on what colorways those will be Eastbay Rep?

We will be releasing some colorways of the Kamikaze II on 2/15/13.

EastbayRep - Mai
Are these additional colorways or did the original date of 2/1/13 just get pushed back?  Your previous posts had no mention of the OG Sonics colorway, do you know if you are getting them on the 15th now? Thanks for any info you have 

Wow this looks bad only time in my life I feel lucky to wear sz 14 lol got my two pair with ease it seems can't wait to go pick up my first pair from FedEx tomorrow :D

So on the 1st Eastbay will release the black/red, and white/black?

reebok-kamikaze-ii-red-black.jpg

reebok-kamikaze-ii-black-white.jpg

Last edited:
TooLegit4Kicks busting up newcomer Mai

Lol I'm dead not, honestly I'm becoming lost in all these mass colorways being released at once. Like 3-4 colorways in a two week span my guy, wth is going on lol

Can someone on a computer go back and cue up all the colorway pics posted in this thread? Thanks

Last edited:
I dunno, I don't think anyone's looking at these thinking they can make more than $50 at most reselling. I think people just like the shoe and are jumping on the chances

if ebay is any indicator it may be giving out a bad example. idiots had these going for 250 buy it now thinking they were rare

maybe this is why the beast are out.

if its one thing you learn about retros is dont pay rape prices. adidas does a good job of constantly retroing favorites
ie crazy 8, twilight and omni zone pumps. so if you miss out you will get another chance in a couple years

but in the end its your money so do what you want with it

i have three sheikhs locally here and all three will have this shoe.

im still on the fence about this colorway....

but for me the navy will be had with my 25 percent off eastbay code...

i remember back when the crazy 8 first retroed and there was uncertainty as to how limited they were. at first it appeared they were limited but they werent. i end up making $150 off of one pair...

anything is possible

We are not releasing the Reignmans.
The colorways we will be releasing are green/silver, navy/white, white/green/yellow/black and black/blue/orange.

EastbayRep - Mai

wtf so eastbay getting 7 colorways in a span of two weeks?

Does Anyone Know If Reebok Is Gonna Be 1 Per Customer On These?

Also, Can Anyone Else Chime In On Sizing For This Retro? I Ended Up Passing On All The Iverson Releases And Haven't Set Foot In A Pair Of Reebok's Since The Mid 90's :nerd:

MUCH Appreciated!

*I Started This Damn Thread MONTH'S Ago And Here I Am Scrambling For Info Hours Before Release :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Does Anyone Know If Reebok Is Gonna Be 1 Per Customer On These?

Also, Can Anyone Else Chime In On Sizing For This Retro? I Ended Up Passing On All The Iverson Releases And Haven't Set Foot In A Pair Of Reebok's Since The Mid 90's :nerd:

MUCH Appreciated!

*I Started This Damn Thread MONTH'S Ago And Here I Am Scrambling For Info Hours Before Release :lol: :smh:

Sigh... TTS, half size up for extra wiggle room.

Sole is like a foot pillow

Back
Top Bottom