Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Got my pair today, shouts to CJD, and these are ridiculously comfortable, like said before, the insole! Has me thinking about coping another pair in a different colorway

Any word on Youth or Kids?

Uh Oh....the hypebeast and resellers will be out full force for the Red & Black C'way now.
mean.gif
 Rihanna was seen wearing them

Eh, even more of a reason I will stay away from these.

Got my pair today, shouts to CJD, and these are ridiculously comfortable, like said before, the insole! Has me thinking about coping another pair in a different colorway

Thank you! Lol I'm deff gonna pick up any cw that is left over just because of comfort alone. No idea on smaller sizes though, I wanted to get my girl a pair since she likes 'em so much.

I own both questions and kamikaze and I bought my true size 11 in both. Rbk tends to feel a bit roomier then Nike IMO.

As far as hoh goes the info I got was from a store printed release calendar the employees use. I went in to as about the kamikazes the day after the sonics colorway they pulled out the calendar and had the known feb 1 releases and on the 15th it was listed as kamikaze 2 sonics

Followers for YCMC on twitter jumped to almost 2k more after announcing they'd be having the other c/w. Wow.

No problem man. Glad I could help!

Definitely true to size on these. My 14 fits like a glove!

No problem man. Glad I could help!
Definitely true to size on these. My 14 fits like a glove!

aaah snap, I had to go a half size down (now thinking I should've just gone up a full size). Ah well, we'll see just how tight these are when I pick them up later.

Back
Top Bottom