Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Already sold out on JJ...
mean.gif
Thats Crazy thought these would have been under the radar 

Anyone have any coupons for online purchases for any website? Trying to come up on a good deal. Have a free shipping code for eastbay but anything else would help.

Anyone have any coupons for online purchases for any website? Trying to come up on a good deal. Have a free shipping code for eastbay but anything else would help.
if eastbay is similar to footlocker the kamikazes are excluded from discounts

The 2nd set of CWs selling out fast too?? :smh: I thought they were gon be slept on, oh well guess I aint copping the red flashes on discount lol

dont be worried hit up your local spots in the morning and they should have a bunch in stock. i got the OG colorway 6 days after release day
roll.gif
Damn, you're lucky my local shops were sold out after an 8hr work shift LOL

repped stayblunted....preciate the link, was able to get the sonics. no hassle and seemed to have plenty sizes

Repped you too SB even though I already got my pair last week. Happy to see everyone getting theirs at a great price.

Either breaking out the Sonics or Blk/Red (if I get them tomorrow/Saturday) for sb sunday lol

The first release was limited, these seem to be everywhere. So you shouldnt have too much trouble obtaining these if you wait.

Thanks, hope I can still catch these. We couldn't afford J's as a kid in the 90s but i did have Reeboks a few times. Never got these though, only a pair of Shaqs. Cant remember which. Not feeling great about JJ being out so fast but they only carried one CW, eh

Made up my mind and decided to skip the black/white and black/red to catch the All-Stars on the 15th. The deciding factor of this was because I was not able to get my size held for me at work FNL! :smh: Good luck to everyone getting these. :D

Thanks, hope I can still catch these. We couldn't afford J's as a kid in the 90s but i did have Reeboks a few times. Never got these though, only a pair of Shaqs. Cant remember which. Not feeling great about JJ being out so fast but they only carried one CW, eh

I feel ya. We couldn't afford JB either. I hope you're able to get a pair for retail. I'm also shocked at JJ quick sellout. Not sure what the deal is with them.

Nothing ever sits on Jimmy Jazz. Ever. You cant gauge anything from their online store

I know there was some of us who couldn't afford Jordan's back in the day but damn.......some people need to shoot themselves with their Jordan is EVERYTHING and Elitist mentality. Not knocking anyone on this board but SOME people that post on ************* are idiots. Take this comment

DSHOEZ:

To those of us over 30 years old...these were wack then and they are wack now. Just cause Jay-Z rocking them they hot? I am from NYC/NJ they got no love...baffled kids is copping these. Trust me...they gots no love fam, none. lol.

30+ checking in... No love... No love... No love... 

This was a Momma-can't-afford-no-J's pair... Wack then, wack now. 

Only old *** non-performing shoe I might cop is Grand-ma-mas... Why? Nostalgia.... Broke necks in elementary but the shoe sucked... haha..

Read more: http://*************.com/news/vintage-ad-reebok-kamikaze-ii-black-white-/#ixzz2JdcNnsaZ

Back
Top Bottom