Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

@nikehead thanks for the heads up but I had a few coupons and reward points on FNL which is why I want to get them there.

Hoop in mines today, there great , except I needed to use those grip thing for the sole

This is why I never post.

The few times I do, I'm immediately doubted like I ain't been here and really will spread nothing but FACTS.

But do y'all.

I would post pics of them on display, but why?
laugh.gif
To prove what?

#newNT
Just an FYI, the OG's never released at Footlocker like you stated. So maybe me being #newNT isn't all that bad 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Just an FYI, the OG's never released at Footlocker like you stated. So maybe me being #newNT isn't all that bad 
wink.gif

Yeah, he messed up royally with that claim. Might've misinterpreted the Retro+ 'Sonics' colourway for the OG colourway.

My rain camo made it to the house plus i ordered some black laces with white lines on them to add to the theme

Just got my black rain camos in, look so much better in person. With these and the Houstons, I think im done on the Kamikaze II. I hope...

Last edited:
Yes I know, but I found some that is not or some part of it, but does this mean this is a manufacture defect that was able to escape their QA?

Don't sweat it man - it's not serious. What size are you just for the record? It's highly possible that their tooling is set up incorrectly for your size that's why it's misaligned.

Don't sweat it man - it's not serious. What size are you just for the record? It's highly possible that their tooling is set up incorrectly for your size that's why it's misaligned.
my OG sonics alignment is pefect

but notice my retro+sonics and blk/red r not aligned :frown:

sz9

Back
Top Bottom