Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Gonna try and hunt down a black white pair tomorrow. Hopefully I spot one.

These were everywhere online for months. If you can't find them around you, just get the sku and you can order them at a footlocker store. Most of these colors are available for order.

hopefully everyone finds what theyre looking for with this shoe. we darn near had a FSR of red/silver, blk/wht, blk/red and all stars for a few wks after they dropped. they just sat and sat. i wouldnt mind the original sonics colorway but after all the trouble its causing its really not that deep for me.. like i said i hope everyone else lucks out though

Just got my black/white pair from a local HOH. Last pair and happened to be my size too. Switched out my Jordan XI's and wore them in the mall. Very comfortable shoe.

Still don't have any of the Kamikaze II retros... I feel like I'll get that Sonics pair and the ASG pair eventually. I just need to stop being lazy and cop them already.

If you are in San Diego. The Finishline down at the border has a ton of the Kamikazes ii's in various colors. Was there today. They also Questions.

Nice!

The Reebok Kamikaze Mid II  ”Royal/White,” “Glow in the Dark,” and ”Nocturnal” colorways. (pictured above, left to right)

Reebok Kamikaze II Mid “Glow in the Dark” – scheduled to drop 10/11/2013

Count me in for them royal and white ones even tho i have the all stars.. i'ma sucker for royal & white together 

Last edited:
them isaiah thomas pe's is terrible. where westbrook at? yall trippin :lol:

joints look like little girls shoes

Don't See Any Official Thread Made On These Yet So Figured I'd Start One.....As Posted On Nice Kicks Twitter Page, And Several Other Sources, Reebok's "Kamikaze II" Is Rumored To Make A Return Sometime This Fall. If You're Like Me And Didn't Know, Swizz Beatz Is Now Creative Director Over At Reebok And Has Been Responsible For Bringing Us Back Old Reebok Gems Like The Recent A.I. Retro's..... He Recently Posted Pics Of These Kamikaze II's On His Twitter Page....... STAY TUNED FOR RELEASE DATE

*Via Swizz Beatz Twitter Page

Mos Def Looking Forward To The OG Sonics Colorway Myself
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your Thoughts?
I would wear the top 4 that are displayed. 

The five one ( on the last row) reminds of the McDonald's All-American color scheme, if that hasn't been said already

Back
Top Bottom