Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Haha na man i dnt rock tags on my stuff i jus threw em on real quick when i got em on my lunch break when i wear em for real that tag will be gone

Until then theyll stay how they came
what's the point of it? unless you want to resell them there's no reason to keep the tag on or is there? Lately I've seen such a lot of so called "on feet-pictures" with hangtags still on and to me it makes absolutely no sense. Just makes you think a guy wants to show everybody "hey I really wear my sneakers" but actually he puts em right back into the box afterwards and that's why he doesn't take the tag off.

Either you just take some pictures of sneakers on your living-room table or whatever with the tag on, or you take a on feet picture but then the tag has to go imo since a on feet picture is supposed to show how a certain sneaker looks when you wear it (obviously without tag). No offense to you btw. just something I've noticed in general...

Letter of Intent joints looking better than I originally thought. Love the small detail. Wonder if the green and the red pairs will have any special detail or inspiration behind them.

what's the point of it? unless you want to resell them there's no reason to keep the tag on or is there? Lately I've seen such a lot of so called "on feet-pictures" with hangtags still on and to me it makes absolutely no sense. Just makes you think a guy wants to show everybody "hey I really wear my sneakers" but actually he puts em right back into the box afterwards and that's why he doesn't take the tag off.

Either you just take some pictures of sneakers on your living-room table or whatever with the tag on, or you take a on feet picture but then the tag has to go imo since a on feet picture is supposed to show how a certain sneaker looks when you wear it (obviously without tag). No offense to you btw. just something I've noticed in general...

damn a little aggressive no?

he bought the shoes so he can wear um how he wants. aint no different than how people use to wear hats and clothes with tags on still. i think people still do that today.

whats the point of ******g keychains on your shoes? yet shoe companies still do that

its all matter of preference

plus i dont know why you are on his back. he already explained why he took the pics with the tags on

Last edited:
Letter of Intent joints looking better than I originally thought. Love the small detail. Wonder if the green and the red pairs will have any special detail or inspiration behind them.

anything in kemp's life that symbolizes red?

im surprised they didnt come out with a cleveland cavs colorway.... white/photo blue/black/red might look nice if done properly

Well as I stated in my post

"Haha na man i dnt rock tags on my stuff i jus threw em on real quick when i got em on my lunch break when i wear em for real that tag will be gone"

Last edited:
anything in kemp's life that symbolizes red?

im surprised they didnt come out with a cleveland cavs colorway.... white/photo blue/black/red might look nice if done properly
I agree, would be dope if done correctly. Always loved those Cavs unis.

I get the cway but too much red. The green red n yellow could work tho just need some more white vs all the red.

The color description had me fooled it said crimson I'm thinking about the total crimson Nike uses not actual crimson red haha

To those of you wondering if you will get hit with a customs tax when ordering from SNS: no, you won't. I picked up the light blue/red questions from them on release day and simply paid the $25 shipping. They have good deals sometimes. I'm looking forward to Packer's 50% off everything sale this weekend. Guess they are clearing things out for Fall.
FYI for those in Canada (not sure about elsewhere)  If you order from SNS you will be facing additional charges from UPS.  I was home for the delivery on July 8th and there was no indication there was anything owing so I was pretty happy.  UPS driver just handed the parcel over and left.  In Friday's mail I received an invoice from UPS for $35 due immediately.  When I phoned to complain about it they were very apologetic and said the COD tag must have fell off the parcel or the driver would not have left it with me unpaid. Tried for a reduction but all I got was an apology. Was wondering if anyone else has had this happen when receiving something via UPS?

I'm wondering how much this pair of kamikazes would be worth? Found them locally and thinking about pulling the trigger
[/IMG]

I'm wondering how much this pair of kamikazes would be worth? Found them locally and thinking about pulling the trigger[/quote]
oh snap id grab those ASAP .. u can get about $250+ for those 

[img]https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/devil.gif

FYI for those in Canada (not sure about elsewhere)  If you order from SNS you will be facing additional charges from UPS.  I was home for the delivery on July 8th and there was no indication there was anything owing so I was pretty happy.  UPS driver just handed the parcel over and left.  In Friday's mail I received an invoice from UPS for $35 due immediately.  When I phoned to complain about it they were very apologetic and said the COD tag must have fell off the parcel or the driver would not have left it with me unpaid. Tried for a reduction but all I got was an apology. Was wondering if anyone else has had this happen when receiving something via UPS?

That is the norm when you have anything shipped to you via 'Useless Parcel Service' from the US. Their brokerage fees are insane and the main reason why I always ask for USPS. Nothing you can do really unless you RTS the package or keep it and see if SNS can give you a discount.

That is the norm when you have anything shipped to you via 'Useless Parcel Service' from the US. Their brokerage fees are insane and the main reason why I always ask for USPS. Nothing you can do really unless you RTS the package or keep it and see if SNS can give you a discount.
That has been my experience also and I try to avoid UPS like the plague.  I just wanted to put something up about SNS specifically as another poster had stated he did not pay any duty or brokerage when he ordered from them.  I don't like paying extra fees anymore than the next guy but I like to know about them beforehand so I can make an informed decision to buy or not.  I was more curious to see if anyone has ever received the "surprise" invoice from UPS a month after receiving their shipment.

Back
Top Bottom