Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

the black white have been sitting on reebok.com for quite sometime

i been waiting for an 11.5 or a 12 to appear but no luck.

was gonna try to get um with a coupon code reebok mailed me.

idk if anyone ever posted but eastbay has the sonic raindrops in sizes 6.5, 7.5, 9-12 and 14 for $99.99 plus 20% off code IPEB3Y42

thats cool. im pretty sure most of those were returned by resellers :lol:

it was disgusting seeing ebay flooded with them right afterthey were released for a second time

how are you guys og colorway retros looking almost a year later?

midsole looking like a wrinkled ****?

one of the reasons im cautious of getting an og colorway pair right now...

i hope the midsole of the kamikaze 1 is made differently

I have 5 pairs of Kamikaze but only the Raindrop Sonics is "older". Worn a a few times but both toebox creasing and midsole creasing are at a minimum. Really can't complain, especially for the $100 retail I paid lol. Only my Packers Remember the Alamo were purchased from a reseller...ouch.

I've only rocked the red/black OG colorway so far.  I've worn them a decent amount and for the most part they are still clean but they do have that wrinkled look on areas of the midsole.  It kinda sucks but not enough for me to not wear them or regret my purchase.  They are comfy kicks.

Last edited:

NK, I have the 'Sonics' & 'ASG' colourways. Wore both to the office and by the end of the day the midsole had the wrinkles you speak off. No cracking yet and I don't think they will. The excessive 'wrinkling' would be unforgivable if the shoe weren't so damn comfortable.

Last edited:
I had this same effect back on the original in 96 right before I joined the Army, but never bothered me, always thought it was caused by my 200lb body though :smile:

^^
Lol trent - I guess we ought to post our weights to add some context to the 'wrinkling' phenomenon.

lol thanks for your imput guys.

If im a true 11.5 but went up to a 12 in shaqnosis what should i get for the kamikaze 2? Also im a 11.5 in shaq attaq

Mind you i need my room in the toe box for my big *** toes :lol:

Last edited:
lol thanks for your imput guys.

If im a true 11.5 but went up to a 12 in shaqnosis what should i get for the kamikaze 2? Also im a 11.5 in shaq attaq

Mind you i need my room in the toe box for my big *** toes :lol:

NK, is it possible to go to your local Champs or even a Reebok outlet and try on one of the 28 (and counting) 'clearance rack/outlet fodder' colourways?

I have Attaqs, Kamikaze II and the Shaqnosis - all in size 10 but the Shaqnosis feels a bit snugger on the forefoot. I'm not sure if it's the Dunkman tab on the forefoot that's bothersome or the overall length though.

No we dont have kamikazes here only one size 10 black red kamikaze 2 at finishline :lol:

Last edited:
No we dont have kamikazes here only one size 10 black red kamikaze 2 at finishline :lol:

Damn - not even those GITD, Christmas, 'Brick City' or 'Snake' joints eh? Well I found the Attaqs and Kami II to fit quite similar so go with the same size as your Attaqs then.

I have a little wrinkles on my midsole around the back (swear my pair had a few flaws anyway) nothing noticeable unless you're zooming in on my kicks

Back
Top Bottom