Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I already posted one pic of differences. Scroll up. Not need to post anything else really cus the remaining differences are just color shades.

Last edited:
That's what I want to see color shades, we know the pepper and insoles. Ok anyone else care to help

Walked around in these today

I must say,

The comfort is A1
pimp.gif

And so light

Really locks down on the toes near the toebox

That's what I want to see color shades, we know the pepper and insoles. Ok anyone else care to help
But you don't care about reebok's "onlyjs"

Also you apparently didn't even look at my pic because it is not of the pepper and insoles.

Last edited:
It's not really any differences from the video of the first batch I watched while comparing to my 2015 batch

Color and build the same

And DC30

put out in his opinion they are identical quality/material/build wise.

It's not really any differences from the video of the first batch I watched while comparing to my 2015 batch

Color and build the same

And DC30

put out in his opinion they are identical quality/material/build wise.
Keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile I compared both pairs in person, and already stated facts as to what was different.

theshoewizard theshoewizard bro why you so bitter and yes that name I regret lol but hey I can grow love other brands can't I? I bought the rta's wasn't lucky enough to get og's but been successful with the reeboks that I've wanted. I Meant that I can see pepper insoles vs token 38 insoles. If you don't want to provide other pics it's fine we'll find somebody else but your responses seem to have an attitude to them

I just want to see the differences between the color shades. I know it may not be a big a difference, but to anybody that has both comparison pics would greatly be appreciated.

Keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile I compared both pairs in person, and already stated facts as to what was different.
Facts with a would be more than one

But hey

I'm not here to throw shots I'm just here to say what I thought about the shoe

and I'm happy about it

@TheShoeWizard bro why you so bitter and yes that name I regret lol but hey I can grow love other brands can't I? I bought the rta's wasn't lucky enough to get og's but been successful with the reeboks that I've wanted. I Meant that I can see pepper insoles vs token 38 insoles. If you don't want to provide other pics it's fine we'll find somebody else but your responses seem to have an attitude to them
relax i'm just having some fun. i'll post some pics later if i get some time.

I had both pairs as well. Just the OG is actually mine and the Revisted was for a friend. I put them up side by side, nothing GLARING to me, and honestly not that important either. But if theshoewizard theshoewizard says there are shade differences, then ok. We'll see what he means when he posts. I don't really care if the shades are different, especially since I have the original. But if I copped this years, I'd be happy with comparable quality.

i was on my phone when someone posted the link and as i was trying with PP it took me back and i didnt realize that when i  was checking out i had the the 6.5 when i did it with my CC since i was in a rush. Once i got confirmation email i saw the 6.5 and tried contacting token38 via email to cancel and a no go. im a 9.5 so i guess ill try and sell them at 100 and take my loses no biggie

I kind of want to ask what's up with my socks if i don't get them (most likely wont tho)
 and not cause i'm gonna wear them, but maybe i can compensated :lol:   

that false advertisement

Today we find out right?
Hope I'm not the only one that got racks on racks of stickers

Came back from a trip yesterday and my RTA's were waiting for me. Got two stickers, a token, and the stance socks. Kicks are dope!

I had to place 2 separate orders for the token pairs and 1 order has shipped and the other order has tracking but hasnt moved yet...anybody elses order still sitting?

I had to place 2 separate orders for the token pairs and 1 order has shipped and the other order has tracking but hasnt moved yet...anybody elses order still sitting?
I ordered the spurs hat last Monday and the order is "shipping label printed / order processed." 

My RTA's will be delivered tomorrow though.

Soooooo....idk what's up with that.

The materials seem pretty much the same if that's what you're asking.  The pigskin on the og pair is slightly smoother IMO tho.

I'm really happy about the re-release of the RTA.  For some stupid reason I don't like wearing a shoe as much when there is a high resale value, now I feel like I can break out my pair more often now. 

Back
Top Bottom