Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I second that, Kemp in his Sonics years was something unique, watching him play was like watching magic happening, he was crashing it and no one could stop him, I liked him so much since the day he joined the association straight from high school. No one ever left a bigger impression in my childhood than Kemp and Shaq, both were amazing on their own way and they will always be in my dream imaginary team, to add to that both had the best basketball shoes Reebok ever created. 
maybe the only one EVER to posterize someone {Gatling}, get the foul then ask for and get the handshake from the guy who he posterized!!!!  

a couple years ago, i read about a guy who was at the Seattle airport wearing K2s and Kemp APPROACHED HIM and thank him for wearing his shoes. Kemp autographed the shoes for the guy. i was & will always be a Kemp fan!!!!  

How cool, I would love to meet the man and talk to him at least for 10 min, they will definitely will not be enough, but it will be amazing!
Ha, now that gives me an idea, instead of hopelessly trying to get Reebok's attention, I should try to reach out to the old legends like him, Mugsy, Olden, The Quick...Dominique I actually have met many times, but for some reason never wanted to impose and start asking him questions, bit who knows he might like that.

...Dominique I actually have met many times, but for some reason never wanted to impose and start asking him questions, bit who knows he might like that.
i really like your idea about approaching the legends... they'd have much more pull than a random email from some guy to the customer service department. i would like to see if that would work. start a campaign to bring back a shoe by going thru one of the old legends. if Reebok saw the support was large enough, maybe they'd also see the opportunity to cash in. we've seen this approach work with tv shows where the show is scheduled to be cancelled and their viewers start a write in campaign and the show gets renewed.    

Last edited:
...Dominique I actually have met many times, but for some reason never wanted to impose and start asking him questions, bit who knows he might like that.
you should. i'm sure 'Nique has some crazy stories if you could ever get him to open up.  my father in-law was a former NFL player and always got a kick outta people approaching him after he retired. i think it's MUCH different when you're still playing and constantly getting approached as opposed to old timers who are out of the limelight. who doesn't like to be remembered.

i really like your idea about approaching the legends... they'd have much more pull than a random email from some guy to the customer service department. i would like to see if that would work. start a campaign to bring back a shoe by going thru one of the old legends. if Reebok saw the support was large enough, maybe they'd also see the opportunity to cash in. we've seen this approach work with tv shows where the show is scheduled to be cancelled and their viewers start a write in campaign and the show gets renewed.    
damn like the next day he passed

Ya'll called it 
smokin.gif

REEBOK KAMIKAZE II MID “OG”
Color: Black/White-Racing Green-Techy Red
Release Date: October 9th, 2015
Price: $100

Last edited:
Well we knew all along that this day is coming, I am just very surprised the price is not $120-150. 

i asked reebok if they were gonna have them on the site,and they told me  select retailers like packer shoes will have them..

i was hoping reebok was gonna carry them

My 2013 still looks new so I'll be passing but good luck to everyone on this go around, my question is will they have this in ps? I think I heard from a while back they would

Not this boutique garbage man....

This shoe should be sold everywhere. At 100 dollars thats a steal

Agreed 100% on this - this is an iconic sneaker for Reebok, get it out there so that you can showcase your brand. Limiting it just means that the wrong types (resellers) end up getting it.

Back
Top Bottom