Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Candlemaker.jpg

Those are the Candlemaker Kamikaze 2's

Just got the OG Blk/White in from this last release, don't remember was the last retro model and the OG model back in the day have the black suede upper as well??....though it was different material

Just got the OG Blk/White in from this last release, don't remember was the last retro model and the OG model back in the day have the black suede upper as well??....though it was different material

Don't think it's suede but some type of cheap Durabuck/Nubuck, at least on the OG and '13 retro.

Oh then OGs is copped first day. I should have just waited but I went ahead and got the regular black/white pair. Oh well, the more the merrier. This is top 2 all time og Boks for me

😂 gross

good thing reverse shaqnosis and og colorway kamikaze 2 is releasing in oct as well

would get the black white kamikaze 2 mid but already have the lows from last release.

am i the only one that removes the ortholite insole from the K2? cant stand that mushy feeling

😂 gross

good thing reverse shaqnosis and og colorway kamikaze 2 is releasing in oct as well

would get the black white kamikaze 2 mid but already have the lows from last release.

am i the only one that removes the ortholite insole from the K2? cant stand that mushy feeling

noblekane noblekane something's definitely wrong with the insole in the K2 - 'ish feels whack as hell. Exactly as you described with the 'mushy', sinking feeling.

Back
Top Bottom