Official Release: adidas T-Mac Millenium with BOOST

Wow. Lol. The T-Mac 1 & 2 basically just had a kid, and released with BOOST cushion. $160, now available on adidas.com. Wrote a couple articles on these on my site a WHILE back, but didn't realize they were releasing so soon. These are actually meant for the hardwood so it'll be interesting to see if they release or not.

Not sure if there was already a thread created on the official release of these quite yet, so let me know and please transfer it if there already was. Never got around to testing the original T Mac 1s, 2s, and 3s. Had the 4s and they felt as bulky as foam posites. Now, if these used primeknit, we got a WINNER performance wise
T-Mac_Millennium_Shoes_White_G27750_01_standard.jpg
T-Mac_Millennium_Shoes_White_G27750_03_standard.jpg

H/T: Streetboy (Instagram), adidas.com, Oneononetesters.com

T-Mac 1 was one of my all-time favorites. Definitely looking forward to this one.

I hate that I just waited and waited eventually missing out in these. How’s the boost feel in these?

I still ball in my black and gold pair. Definitely comfortable, just had to get used to playing in a slightly heavier shoe than what I’m used to like Kobe’s.

These are really comfy, they're softer upfront but def overall comfy for casual wear
20220219_195340.jpg

I think I will get a few more

Back
Top Bottom