next up is these...
09/01/2005 Air Penny B
311089-101 White/Metallic Silver-Black
$120.00 (jrose5)
9prz1t

9przhi

90r49k.jpg

(pic courtesy of jrock6820)

and the last colorway (as far as i know) but not least...

realease date is said to be sometime in winter??? (sample pic of the retros had a white midsole around the air-heel unit)

*EDIT*

thanks 2 mistaredd4 for this info on the penny IV rerto:

Here is the syle, color and price for the penny iv retros for spring 06'

312455-001 (all black)
312455-101 (wht/black)
312455-161 (wht/red/pearl gry)

all are going to be $120
a0e43p.jpg

107152902.jpg

104605209.jpg

104611534.jpg

(pics courtesy of snuggles mcduggal)

penny 2 are coming in 06' and penny foamposite one is rumored for 07'

just trying 2 help out my fellow penny fans :wink:
wink.gif

if anybody has any pics/info/updates that theyd like 2 share please post

+++++if anybody has the knicks in a 13-14 holla @ me. i need a 2nd and 3rd pair+++++
looks like they dicked us on the orlando release
these photos courtesy of kingcrux31:

WANTED: black/white/red Air Max Penny retros from 01' will pay BIG $$$ for a DS pair sz13 shoegame13@yahoo.com

^thanks 4 the update on the price
Quote:
what's the word on the penny 2's are they coming out again?
yes, in 06'. i believe teamWHIT EBOY has info on what colorways are dropping
WANTED: black/white/red Air Max Penny retros from 01' will pay BIG $$$ for a DS pair sz13 shoegame13@yahoo.com

Quote:
Which part of the Orlando Penny was changed?

the original orlando 1 sample had an all white midsole just like the nyk's, so they (nike) decided to fix the midsole... which is the whole front midsole is white and the rear is black...
Penny 2s or 4s / Zoom Flight 95s / HUF AM1s / Huarache Light Runners / AD21 Huarache Bursts / Stussy Huarache Lights / Mita AF1s / Easter AF1s / GM Vandals / Co.Jp Vandals / Brazil Highs / Haze Lows / Veneers / Viotechs / Caves / Argons / Sambas...

The white/black ones are back up on Eastbay again for backordering if anyone is interested. Not me personally I'm waiting ever so anxiously for the

the ones with "AIR" are the uptempo's which were worn by pip.. penny 2's are different shoes..
Penny 2s or 4s / Zoom Flight 95s / HUF AM1s / Huarache Light Runners / AD21 Huarache Bursts / Stussy Huarache Lights / Mita AF1s / Easter AF1s / GM Vandals / Co.Jp Vandals / Brazil Highs / Rev Supa Highs / Haze Lows / Veneers / Caves / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

I did one of those live chats with an NDC rep yesterday and she told me they already released on August 5th... so I'm guessing the got canceled seeing as that date has long come and gone with no sign of the shoes! >:
mad.gif

we will find out very soon if the penny 2's drop for summer 2006

i beleive the summer 2006 catalog/samples are out so store owners and managers should be seeing the new products pretty soon.

i think ste160 or someone like that can confirm. i haven't seen the samples yet but when i do ill have pics!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsnugglesmcduggal

been here since walletbreakerzzzz...

I guess they are coming out. IV's in spring/summer '06.

eb8pb6.jpg

Selling: AM 1 wht/wht & wht/deep forest-blk : AM 90 wht/hot lime-blk-gry : Air Much Tempo wht/var red : Air Max 2 CB '94 wht/blue ribbon-vars red : AM 93 wht/blk-med grey.
PM me for sizes.

Quote:
THoe orlando color's re-retro back in 2003, seems like people sleeping on the Knicks color

Wrong, they retroed in Summer of 2001 but in extremely limted quantities.
[/b]
I'm done for now, so one for now...​
Possibly forever, we had fun together...​

Quote:
Wrong, they retroed in Summer of 2001 but in extremely limted quantities.

Correction, the Orlando Penny retro's came out in June/July of 2000 and they were really limited, they were available at Niketowns. I actually slept on them myself but I was able to get some pairs on ebay way back. And I did have the OG's back in 95/96.
[/center]

The White/Black with Blue sole actually came out 2 days ago in ATL. Their on sale at Supreme for $119 saw them in person, real nice but i'll wait for them to hit sale.

Just saw the IV's at a Athletes Foot in Hampton, Va. White/Blue for $120. Would have copped but I need to have the black/white because I never buy the same shoe twice. Too many shoes out there that I could be balling in to be wearing the same ones in different colors.

TakeDat

MD/DC/VA: athletes foot in beltway plaza has them but for $130

got a pair anyway, these are nice

I chatted with a couple of Niketown rep, both said that the Penny IV's are a limited release...
Jordan XI cg size 9 VNDS for sale

fonkee1
I'm wondering the same thing. The OGs had forefoot Zoom Air, however, I've heard that the Cool Grey colorway from about 2000 or 2001 did NOT have forefoot Zoom Air. So I don't know if Nike chose to scrap the forefoot Zm in the current retros as well or if it is just another one of Eastbay's infamous product description inaccuracies...

Skip2MyLou23
The Knick Pennys retail for $120

j23stunnah
Penny IIs are slated for sometime in Fall '06 no colorways confirmed as of yet, but the white/atlantic blues are speculated...

Quote:
Penny IIs are slated for sometime in Fall '06 no colorways confirmed as of yet, but the white/atlantic blues are speculated...
Natty says they arent coming out period...
When I was young I played with guns not a kiddy toy
Cause I'm a ruff rugged gangsta not a pretty boy
Facts on tracks I recite well
- Big L

Back
Top Bottom