Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'm not sold on the X's as of yet. I don't need the new technology NIKE is trying to pimp on cats, but more importantly I'm still not totally diggin the design. The only thing I think may be a plus at the moment is the comfort and I won't know that answer until I try the shoe on.

I'll take one of the cool colorways nike will drop for christmas or all star game. And def getting a all black pair!!!

I'll take one of the cool colorways nike will drop for christmas or all star game. And def getting a all black pair!!!

*comes home and sees 67 new posts*

*only about 5 posts are relevant to the topic*

SMH.  I'm surprised this hasn't been locked yet.  We're talking about iphones now?  Really?

As for the topic, props to whoever posted the new pics of the Blue Diamonds.  I agree, the GS do look better than the adult version.

Still patiently waiting on the Black Diamond pics and the eventual All Stars.  Where is All Star Weekend this season, Houston?

Last edited:
*comes home and sees 67 new posts*

*only about 5 posts are relevant to the topic*

SMH.  I'm surprised this hasn't been locked yet.  We're talking about iphones now?  Really?

As for the topic, props to whoever posted the new pics of the Blue Diamonds.  I agree, the GS do look better than the adult version.

Still patiently waiting on the Black Diamond pics and the eventual All Stars.  Where is All Star Weekend this season, Houston?

YES SIR, IT'S IN HOUSTON THIS YEAR.

STILL A PASS ON BLUE DIAMONDS.

The GS Price Is $140 Right?... My Nephew Is Gonna Love These

you wanna take it there :lol: But I get what buddy is saying--- the purpose of a cell is to make calls; the purpose of shoes are to cover our feet. Technically we should all be walking around with flips and payless shoes .... BUT... because of "unseen hands" we want things for obscene prices and we justify it in our minds.
The truth of the matter is we have no business paying these prices for MATERIALS THINGS THAT DEPRECIATE IN VALUE, yet we do :smh: I said 'we' cuz I'm coppin' lebrons and the iphone 5, so I'm technically part of the problem. the difference between myself and alotta other people though is I'm not in denial about it .

No way sneakers DEPRECIATE in value. Where have you been.

I cant wait until they revise this post and filter out some of theses pointless and novel length post! :smh:

Blue Diamonds better in those pics/GS sizes, but still "meh" at best. As much as I'm glad that Nike seems to be a little slower on the amount of CW's this year (but who knows for certain as it's still early) I'm a little disappointed that the few that HAVE surfaced aren't blowing my hair back. USA's and Floridians as of now, and Jades still need better pics.... :rolleyes

For those praying that this thread gets locked its not going to happen get over it.

Even if it does a new one will be created and the same conversations will be had, its not that serious.

What is this Fireberry/Metallic Gold colorway releasing on the 22nd? Has it been mentioned in the thread? :nerd:

^^ i came here to mention that too... a few nike twitter accounts have confirmed that the Fireberry Lebron 10 is dropping in 4 days (the 22nd)...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom