Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mini LeBron" aka Eric Bledsoe was a beast last night 25/8/6/5

Eric Bledsoe wearing / playing in LeBron X (10) "Blue Diamond / Wind Chill"
was hoping for overtime, but Ty Lawson hit the game winning layup with no time on the clock

Ty Lawson wearing / playing in LeBron IX (9) "Cool Grey"
one of the more entertaining pre-season games I've seen in awhile

Was very entertaining. Nice to say EB wearing those Brons. I was thinking he might wear them. Nice combo with the jerseys.

really don't understand how people are passing judgement on those all red lebron X from that photo
its obviously blurry and also its a instagram photo .... so its been put through a filter
so im sure all of you saying they are wack, will be saying they are heat as soon as a official or clear photo appears

its not the quality of the pictures that i dont like, its the fact that its basically just another one color shoe, I didnt like the IX's design but at least they had some unique color combos, the colorways / color blocking so far seem lazy like they have the same guy doing them that did the kobe VII colorways. But just as you should not judge by cheap instagram photos, you definitely should not get suckered by the touched up "offical" photos that nike puts out either.

Last edited:
I have always said they will be limited...check page 1 of this post...
JM

I think it's the Tweet from Footlocker Unlocked that has people confused in regards to the Nov 10 release. Everyone hoping they are going to be full GR, but this obviously isn't the case... JM in THE know! :nthat:

Funny cause those Blue Diamonds EB was rocking looks like it would match the Nuggets jerseys better lol. Still dope tho

Funny cause those Blue Diamonds EB was rocking looks like it would match the Nuggets jerseys better lol. Still dope tho

Exactly. I thought the same. But I still think they looked good with the Clippers jerseys because they weren't the exact same color so they kind of pop.

I don't see how the jades are being called "limited" a few sneaker boutiques around my way are gettin them, not sayin boutiques don't get limited products bc these places got yezzys(that was a Nike sports wear release), but limited in my eyes is HOH/niketowns. I'd say everyone that's wants the jades will have a chance to get them at retail

I don't see how the jades are being called "limited" a few sneaker boutiques around my way are gettin them, not sayin boutiques don't get limited products bc these places got yezzys(that was a Nike sports wear release), but limited in my eyes is HOH/niketowns. I'd say everyone that's wants the jades will have a chance to get them at retail

i hope so im tired of this BS

limited is a numbers thing. it has nothing to do with HOHs or Niketown specifically.

also there are different levels of limited, some of these guys know a little better than i do, but i know for sure that there are a few different levels of limited. and nike has never released any numbers as it directly relates to any release i.e.

general release = x amount of pairs etc etc

Last edited:
Why do people still call them the Pre Heats? That was a name given by the Sneaker Blogs, its official name is "South Beach".

i hope so im tired of this BS

limited is a number thing. it has nothing to do with HOHs or Niketown specifically.
also there are different levels of limited, some of these guys know a little better than i do, but i know for sure that there are a few different levels of limited. and nike has never released any numbers as it directly relates to any release i.e.
general release = x amount of pairs etc etc

I'm super tired of this nonsense as well. Too much hoop jumping for the LeBron line this year. I have been able to get 3 out of 4 drops this year so far, but not without some luck and some help of fellow NT members...Hopefully with the Jade re release and Pressure things will start to settle down.

Was able to cop the Blue Diamonds today with some Gift Card/VIP cards so I came away with not much out of pocket. Pressures will be a nice release if as easy as the Blue Diamonds.

And as for RawDawg...not sure if you're referring to Nike's "buzz words" like Hyperstrike, quickstrike, GR, limited GR, but as of now I don't think any of those labels have been attached to either Jade releases, just "extremely limited"...whatever the hell ANY of this means though... :tongue:

If you don't want to call them limited, great.  No one cares.  JM has stated multiple times these are a limited release that only certain FTL's will get, thus, making them limited.

I'm super tired of this nonsense as well. Too much hoop jumping for the LeBron line this year. I have been able to get 3 out of 4 drops this year so far, but not without some luck and some help of fellow NT members...Hopefully with the Jade re release and Pressure things will start to settle down.
Was able to cop the Blue Diamonds today with some Gift Card/VIP cards so I came away with not much out of pocket. Pressures will be a nice release if as easy as the Blue Diamonds.

And as for RawDawg...not sure if you're referring to Nike's "buzz words" like Hyperstrike, quickstrike, GR, limited GR, but as of now I don't think any of those labels have been attached to either Jade releases, just "extremely limited"...whatever the hell ANY of this means though...
tongue.gif
hoping the pressures have this kind of availability too,

If limited is a numbers thing, why would nike send them to those type of stores?? As a good friend to a store owner, that makes me happy that nike isn't shafting them and giving them the nonsense they always do, but "limited" doesn't not mean limited what so ever any more that's just a word so people will buy, If you want the jades they will be there, OO AND AS IM WRITING THIS REPLY my dude just texted me bc i been bugging the **** out of him, November 20th which is a tuesday CJ re release or maybe the week of, I'll keep you guys posted that are interested!

Last edited:
So they are not going to be as big as a release. That some are making it to be. I say it's time to strating listening to JM...

Sorry, it looks like I provided some incorrect information in my original post due to conflicting sources. I double checked after finding jlands' post and we are expecting them on 11/10 as he said. I corrected my original response to reflect this.

EastbayRep - Ryan

If you don't want to call them limited, great.  No one cares.  JM has stated multiple times these are a limited release that only certain FTL's will get, thus, making them limited.

Ok that's cool then they are limited to certain footlockers, it's not a limited shoe,
Just limited to footlockers. Thanks

Last edited:
its not the quality of the pictures that i dont like, its the fact that its basically just another one color shoe, I didnt like the IX's design but at least they had some unique color combos, the colorways / color blocking so far seem lazy like they have the same guy doing them that did the kobe VII colorways. But just as you should not judge by cheap instagram photos, you definitely should not get suckered by the touched up "offical" photos that nike puts out either.

i dont i said official OR clear .... just a better photo in general

Why do people still call them the Pre Heats? That was a name given by the Sneaker Blogs, its official name is "South Beach".

The "Pre Heat" is not a specific colorway, its a certain yearly release. The South Beach 8 was the "Pre Heat" because it released before the Miami Heat started their Pre Season, hence the name Pre Heat. The Lebron 9 Cannon was last year's "Pre Heat" because of the timing of the release, the South Beach 9 had nothing to do with the "Pre Heat" title last year as it was released in the post season. This year, its not quite clear what the "Pre Heat" colorway is because 4 colors have released before the beginning of the Pre Season. Once again the South Beach name and the "Pre Heat" title are not directly related to each other, This is my understanding of the "Pre Heat" label. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom