Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M PRETTY SURE THAT SOUTH BEACH WILL RELEASE.

NIKE WON'T LET THAT GO.

NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY. THEY SAID THE SAME S*** LAST YEAR.

Last edited:
I'M PRETTY SURE THAT SOUTH BEACH WILL RELEASE.
NIKE WON'T LET THAT GO.
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY. THEY SAID THE SAME S*** LAST YEAR.
I hope so because the south beach ID's are weak as fug. How the hell can't you match the air unit with the south beach colors?

OF COURSE THEY WILL BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS. :lol:

It wouldn't make sense for Nike to announce that they will release a SB colorway right now when they can get people rushing to NIKEiD to pay extra to create their own. I obviously don't know for sure, but do not be surprised if news of a SB colorway comes out once the option is taken off of NIKEiD.

Crown Jewels looking basic as hell. The hype was based on the quantity of the shoes, not the ACTUAL shoe.

Pics don't do them justice.

They are better than any colorway that's been seen so far, IMO, with the Jades right behind them.

If you want to mention a basic colorway, you should talk about the Olympics that everyone hyped up.

co-sign. the olymipcs are nice and all, but its not like Nike didn't release literally 50 other shoes this year in july with that same color scheme.

co-sign. the olymipcs are nice and all, but its not like Nike didn't release literally 50 other shoes this year in july with that same color scheme.

that may be true but the olympics are :smokin

BY FAR the best colorway of the Xs we have seen on NT thus far. IMO

Last edited:
Thats my boys brand..shirts are Real!! got mine in today....

tell your boy to restock please.....or get me in contact with him. #REALTALK

There will not be a S/B Themed Color way for the 10s. What you all dont realize is that with the ID's last year there was no ID options for "SB" color way for the 9s. This year there is actually a ID color way for the 10. Making it more likely that there wont be a SB C/W retail for the tens.

^ Those are prob fakes on china websites, they prob see the resale value and they get to work...

Are the jades Nike+ enabled?

I dont think people are saying the south beach shoe is gonna be green+pink CW more that Nike will drop a "limited" SB "inspired" version of the lebron X. It may be next yr if/when a playoff version appears like the Miami vice elite 9s were done, this shoe needs to be cut down tho its on the heavy side. PS version usually does this and that wont be on ID.

Last edited:
^ Those are prob fakes on china websites, they prob see the resale value and they get to work...
Are the jades Nike+ enabled?
I dont think people are saying the south beach shoe is gonna be green+pink CW more that Nike will drop a "limited" SB "inspired" version of the lebron X. It may be next yr if/when a playoff version appears like the Miami vice elite 9s were done, this shoe needs to be cut down tho its on the heavy side. PS version usually does this and that wont be on ID.

i cant speak for all china sites, but if i were a betting man i would put my money on the pairs sold by kicks crew and air knight being legit.

Disgusting and not in a good way. Side note and not taking shots at anyone, but those matching Jewel T Shirts scream look at me and are way overboard. Don't do it to yourself. Full uniform matching slogan shirts were never the *ish in any era. IMO they just make you look like you're trying way too hard. It's all good though to each is own, but that *ish is straight up buffoonery.

Last edited:
I hope there is No SB CW like it has been one since the 6 its too much take a rest from it and come back to it later in the line a official SB CW would be totally Overdose !

I still don't really get why people want them to stop making the South Beach colorway but they never say anything about the Dunkmans which they have been making since the Nike Lebron 2 or even the Lebron China themed shoe which they've also been making since the second Lebron shoe I never hear anybody complaining about stop making them. I feel like that colorway has become apart of the Nike Lebron Legacy, and describes a paticular time in his career when he made a huge decession to leave Clevland and go to Miami, When it's all said in done Nike is just trying to make certain Lebrons we can identify with and anticpate the same way we do with Jordans that have countless colorways that repeat themselves over and over every year.

Disgusting and not in a good way. Side note and not taking shots at anyone, but those matching Jewel T Shirts scream look at me and are way overboard. Don't do it to yourself. Full uniform matching slogan shirts were never the *ish in any era. IMO they just make you look like you're trying way too hard. It's all good though to each is own, but that *ish is straight up buffoonery.
laugh.gif

I still don't really get why people want them to stop making the South Beach colorway but they never say anything about the Dunkmans which they have been making since the Nike Lebron 2 or even the Lebron China themed shoe which they've also been making since the second Lebron shoe I never hear anybody complaining about stop making them. I feel like that colorway has become apart of the Nike Lebron Legacy, and describes a paticular time in his career when he made a huge decession to leave Clevland and go to Miami, When it's all said in done Nike is just trying to make certain Lebrons we can identify with and anticpate the same way we do with Jordans that have countless colorways that repeat themselves over and over every year.
You ain't never lied bruh. Nobody complains about bred colorways rehashed ever year. In fact, it's a must or people would burn down Nike's corporate office 
laugh.gif
. Make the damn shoe. It's apart of the line now and would be absurdly ******ed to just discontinue such a popular shoe. I personally believe that the South Beaches are the one LeBron colorway that would sellout instantly as GR no matter the price point. People fackin love that shoe. The weak ID South Beaches are a travesty and a complete insult to the consumer. Bring on the real joints.

People just hate the fact that if they miss the SB at retail, then chances are they will have to spend 2x as much, maybe even more, in the resell market.

SB 8's got cats permanently shook :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom