Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So accordiing to an employee, Nike Chicago had the Lebron X Jades out for two hours on the wall selling them a few days ago but then realized their mistake and took them down. Said they only sold 1 pair in that time span. Damn what a come up that would've been. :D

Hi, i was wondering how they fit on foot? i wore a size 13 in the 9's are the 10's a smaller fit as well? thanks for the help!
My true size is an 11.

For the 9's, I sized up to an 11.5.

I got a size 11 of the 10's without trying them on.  They were a little snug at first, but after a day of wearing, the 11 seems to fit fine.  The toebox is nowhere near as narrow as the 9's imo.  I would go TTS or 1/2 size up at most.  I know a lot of people had to go a full size up with the 9's.  That would be too much with the 10's.

The Black/red Xs look better in these new pics.

Still not a fan though.

Dolphins can be made better on iD. Nike is forcing us to go that route by putting out weak ****. :smh: We gotta take a stand, SERIOUSLY!

So accordiing to an employee, Nike Chicago had the Lebron X Jades out for two hours on the wall selling them a few days ago but then realized their mistake and took them down. Said they only sold 1 pair in that time span. Damn what a come up that would've been. :D

No way?

those carbon alphas are wack.
YEP. PRETTY MUCH.
There is no such thing as carbon alphas.

Y'all dudes let Boost lead y'all astray.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom