Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these pics don't convince u that these are a must , u must be hittin Tha pipe hard.

Then call me Tyrone Biggums because them pics reassure me I'll be focused on other things come December...

Last edited:
Someone tell me when a glow in the dark feature has EVER been an 'IN THING" on shoes for grown a$z men??? I definitely missed that notice...

BACK IN 06 (I BELIEVE) WHEN THE FIRST GITD DUNKS WERE RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN, THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH THE FIRST OF ITS KIND (CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG) AND DUNKS AS WELL AS SB'S WERE A BIG DEAL SO THAT GITD ALL WHITE DUNK WAS A PRETTY KOOL THING. IF BY "IN" YOU MEAN A FAD WHEREBY EVERYONE HAD A GITD SHOE... CANT SAY THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED... BUT IF WERE TALKING ABOUT AN ACCEPTABLE NON HYPE BY IN BY THE PUBLIC... GROWN MEN WERE WEARING THOSE DUNKS AS WELL AS COLLEGE ADULTS ETC

BACK IN 06 (I BELIEVE) WHEN THE FIRST GITD DUNKS WERE RELEASED FOR HALLOWEEN, THAT WAS PRETTY MUCH THE FIRST OF ITS KIND (CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG) AND DUNKS AS WELL AS SB'S WERE A BIG DEAL SO THAT GITD ALL WHITE DUNK WAS A PRETTY KOOL THING. IF BY "IN" YOU MEAN A FAD WHEREBY EVERYONE HAD A GITD SHOE... CANT SAY THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED... BUT IF WERE TALKING ABOUT AN ACCEPTABLE NON HYPE BY IN BY THE PUBLIC... GROWN MEN WERE WEARING THOSE DUNKS AS WELL AS COLLEGE ADULTS ETC

Thank you for the educational lesson (No Sarcasm)

I've NEVER been into nor ever will be into Dunks or SBs. Me always being a hooper I never really recognized any sneakers outside of Basketball shoes. Just me tho, :D

P.S. I know some might consider Dunks basketball shoes, I don't...

I've NEVER been into nor ever will be into Dunks or SBs. Me always being a hooper I never really recognized any sneakers outside of Basketball shoes. Just me tho, :D

COPY! AND ILL BE TYRONE BIGGUMS AS WELL BC FRANKLY IM JUST WHELMED AND NOT MOVED BY THE XMAS X'S... NO MATTER HOW GREAT THE CAMERA THAT PHOTOGRAPHS THEM IS

Dunks are OG basketball shoes. But the SB fad is over, thank goodness.

The "Pre Heat" is not a specific colorway, its a certain yearly release. The South Beach 8 was the "Pre Heat" because it released before the Miami Heat started their Pre Season, hence the name Pre Heat. The Lebron 9 Cannon was last year's "Pre Heat" because of the timing of the release, the South Beach 9 had nothing to do with the "Pre Heat" title last year as it was released in the post season. This year, its not quite clear what the "Pre Heat" colorway is because 4 colors have released before the beginning of the Pre Season. Once again the South Beach name and the "Pre Heat" title are not directly related to each other, This is my understanding of the "Pre Heat" label. Please correct me if I'm wrong...
I would also add that the Pre-Heats for the VIII's and IX's saw re-releases after the initial drop.

Dunkmans and Pressures are an absolute must for me. However, not feeling those Breds, X-Mas or Canary AT ALL.

@nikestore tweeted that there will be a limit of 3 per customer for the Pressures. That bodes well for overall quantity, correct? Resellers could gobble em up at that limit though. I only need one...

EDIT: GITD swoosh does nothing for me on the Dunkmans. If anything it's a negative. GITD is getting extremely played out IMO.
limit of 3 per customer = if you want them, you'll get them, no worries...

limit of 3 per customer = if you want them, you'll get them, no worries...

Glad to hear that, thanks.

Watch NDC servers STILL crash on a 3 pair limit :x
Whats the point of letting people by 3 pairs of the same shoe NDC? Seriously, 1 per customer, that's it. You're just FEEDING into resellers, no matter how many of them you made, this is NEVER a good look.
Somehow, someway, somebody will miss out, and will have to pay $400+ for a $270 shoe...

Agreed. A 1 per customer limit would've spread the wealth biiig time. Instead of 3x as many people getting their pair, 1/3 as many people will get 3 pairs.

Dudes gonna lose his Flywire. :nerd: :x :rofl:

Last edited:
Watch NDC servers STILL crash on a 3 pair limit :x
Whats the point of letting people by 3 pairs of the same shoe NDC? Seriously, 1 per customer, that's it. You're just FEEDING into resellers, no matter how many of them you made, this is NEVER a good look.
Somehow, someway, somebody will miss out, and will have to pay $400+ for a $270 shoe...

That's definitely one way of looking at it. 

On the other hand, if Nike restricted the Pressures to one pair per customer, you know dudes would get pissed and accuse Nike of trying to make them seem limited and manufacturing hype.

Seems like they're screwed either way. Maybe Nike should not even bother setting a limit at all. That might be the best way of discouraging resellers, in sort of a reverse psychological way. Or maybe re-sellers are such rabid beasts these days nothing will stop them. I don't know.....

The glow in the dark swoosh seems real pointless to me. I hope Nike didn't think that would help too much when it came to number of sales.

Im not pressed over the Xmas but if they are available ill get a pair. All of these CW's are really uninspired and it doesn't help that its on a lack luster design. Yea a lot of people didn't like the IX at first, but the CW's were really good and it helped out on a what some would say was a lack luster design. Nike really needs to upgrade the CW's for the X.

If these pics don't convince u that these are a must , u must be hittin Tha pipe hard.

These pictures may convince people, but they are also deceiving. When you wear them they wont have that perfect lighting, black background, and reflection to make them look cool

I would like them a lot more if there was less green, if only the sole was green i think it would look cleaner, those green swooshes on the upper and the laces throw it off. Does anyone know if they will come with alternate laces?

And to y'all smoking crack cause you dOnt see the beauty in that shoe, like I always say, keep that sentament come December , makes things a little more convenient for me. Lol

And to y'all smoking crack cause you dOnt see the beauty in that shoe, like I always say, keep that sentament come December , makes things a little more convenient for me. Lol

I will keep my dislike come release date, Scouts Honor ARod! :D

No word yet on the Release date for that Lava/Non-Mango?

The glow in the dark swoosh seems real pointless to me. I hope Nike didn't think that would help too much when it came to number of sales.

To go with this. On that radioactive steez
Nike-LeBron-X-10-Dunkman-1.jpg

If the sole was GITD too then a lot more ppl would be jocking them. The Atomic green is different from your usual electric green/volt color. It's a welcomed change for some but others rather stick to what's been done before. I hope the seaweed color has a slight color shift to it ala Swingmans IXs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom