Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i just read the yahoo story about the X's and supposedly the price hike is due to trying to "avoiding the kind of violent, chaotic shopping-mall hysteria seen during the re-release of the Air Jordan XI Concords back in December".......... someone tell them that seeing someone with 315 dollar sneakers is a automatic RUN IT!!!!!!!

*Aye cuz, them those $300 dollars Lebron on that ****** feet?*

nas-mask.gif

7s,8s,9s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>10s

easily and these new pics just prove it. That tongue is atrocious. Unnecessary cheap gold accents to make this price feasible lol come on Nike. Im so happy this shoe isnt as dope as the 9s and or 8s more money in my pocket.

The reality is that as much as you dudes in here cry and cry...you will all (well most of you anyway) be lined up with Credit Cards in hand ready to gubble these things up....regardless of the price....

You wanna know how I know??? Cause as long as there is a NT...as long as there is a WDYWT.....as long as there is a PICKUP Thread.....as long as there is an Instagram....Dudes will always clamor to be first...to be number one....to show what they got....

Put this on your mind for a minute (cause it truely feels like Groundhog Day)...A year ago....we had this fight in the 9 thread...dudes was crying about the price...crying about the Elites and the $250 price point....EVERYONE said HELL NO...Nike aint raping me....Ya..da..Ya...da...Ya....Nike was like okay..no prob...Drops the most proven colorway...Nike MV/SB in the $250 range to see who really got stamina to hold out....Make it even better then made them WAYYYYYYY more limited then the Taxis, which BRICKED out, Can STILL be had at RETAIL MONTHS later, and were even DISCOUNTED ON SWOOSH, so we have an instant sell out...and what happens..not only did cats line up, buy extra routers...use there girls twitter accounts to RSVP, they were gone before they hit the sales floor...even the RESTOCK was beasted over....So Nike is STDH like...yea...who said $250 was too much....

Trust..9 months from now...when you people see the SB (oh and BTW they are + and they are Bananas) you will ALL be beasting.....

The sad fact is..like I said before...most of you cats only pick up for the PICKUP thread...or to be the next Sneekgeekz or the next Franlations....How many sneakers can you cop..then instantly forget about as soon as the next hot thing drops...How Many MV are sitting in the boxes cause the Yeezys dropped....How many Yeezy's will be sitting in the Box (if) when the new color way of the Yeezy drops??? How many Lebron X will be sitting when the BRED 11's drop???? Its endless....Cause there are too many dudes that gotta have E-Props...To Many people that dont even care about kicks but thirst to have people on there tip....Gotta rock them to the mall so everyone knows was sup....

Ill stop this rant here by saying...I love kicks...I've loved kicks since I was 13...I been collecting for well over 24 years now...Ive slowed down over the years cause honestly...it just aint that serious any more....Yea I have the Yeezy's...copped at retail...and honestly they wasnt worth it...I got sucked in cause the 1st ones were incredible in EVERYWAY...these were just about the hype...Did I get the 9 MV's...nope...colorway didnt do anything for me....and I honestly didnt know where the extra $70 was going....Will I cop the X's....nope....Dude I got babies...I got a mortgage...got Three car payments...Private School...and a host of other Grownup bills to pay....So nah im good....

I leave with this...People need to start being honest with themselves....if you like and can afford it...go for it....dont just throw money away cause of the next man....If you believe the money is worth it...do you homie...and dont let anyone force you into either believing or not believing its worth it....

But while you guys are arguing...im searching ebay for some Vintage NB for $40 bucks....

EDIT...First post on the "new" NT...what happened to my post count??

if i want them, i will get them. if i dont, they will be left on shelf. simple and plain.

nike is in need of major reform, yet they refuse to change.

as stated before...nike's "9/11" will happen eventually. something will happen that will cause multiple injuries and/or casualties and rellay put pressure on them to change.

i have left several releases go that i would have normally picked up just to make a personal point against the way things are going.

the fact of the matter is a boycott only works if everyone comes together and that flat out just isnt happening on NT

Last edited:
thank god the regular USAs are 180.

hope they sit for a while so i can cop for under retail!

never liked the the gold swoosh anyway. corny gimick lacelock too.

Can't wait for the first regular Lebron X release, just wanna try this on court. Looks like a performance beast :nerd:

That price point is crazy, but the shoe design,IMO, is flawless. I wish I could say I was getting these for sure :\.

Here is something else...Nike got dudes actually THANKFUL for a $180/$185 sneaker....
Nike = hustlin hard

Man you nailed it right on the head. With everyone talking and thinking about how expensive the + versions are, people look at the $180 regular kicks and think "this is a steal" haha. Plus, just wait till the commercials come out and the marketing machine get's to rolling full-steam. People are going to think that they are getting a good deal with the regulars... :smh:

Man you nailed it right on the head. With everyone talking and thinking about how expensive the + versions are, people look at the $180 regular kicks and think "this is a steal" haha. Plus, just wait till the commercials come out and the marketing machine get's to rolling full-steam. People are going to think that they are getting a good deal with the regulars...
mean.gif
They are willing to pay a buck eighty for plastic featuring a swoosh.

Glad somebody pointed this out. Same thing with the elite 9's. When places discounted them 50 bucks or whatever some actually thought they were getting a "steal".

Something tells me Nike looking at the blogs right now saying you think the nicest CWs gonna be on the 180 guess again we want you to buy the 315 with the hottest CWs which will sell out either way nikes marketing scheme! :smokin

Ayipapi with the real spit. Don't forget about prices too high, i'll make iDs for that money. Not a knock on you Gentry, kinda >D 8) Don't even wanna go there with PEs. :x

Last edited:
so basically nike+ function costs extra $100 for every shoes correct? Is Nike installing the system to Kobes n KDs if they think LeBrons could sell for over $300???

if i want them, i will get them. if i dont, they will be left on shelf. simple and plain.

nike is in need of major reform, yet they refuse to change.

as stated before...nike's "9/11" will happen eventually. something will happen that will cause multiple injuries and/or casualties and rellay put pressure on them to change.

i have left several releases go that i would have normally picked up just to make a personal point against the way things are going.

the fact of the matter is a boycott only works if everyone comes together and that flat out just isnt happening on NT
Why would Nike change cause of injuries and/or casualties? I know I'm probably the only one but you can't blame them cause idiots up here trying to trample somebody for sneaks. I've never camped out or anything like that for sneaks so I know I won't get hurt. Now maybe some theif might try to get me :nerd: for my sneaks but that isn't Nike fault either. I don't agree with a boycott but I have no prob with it either. Its just not that serious. If people were overcharging for essentials I'd be with anybody boycotting but material things no biggie. Its just something I have to make more $$$ for or go without for me. Also like others have said outside of the SB and a few other colors (granted probably will be the best ones) they will sit at 290/315. Hell just look at the hyperdunk+ and they are 250 and are nice ball sneaks. I have them but hey I like trying new tech out hell I have the adidas 1.1b too don't know if many remember them.

Don't know if these are Fake/Promos but I'm felling this Colorway..I seen them on YouTube

Last edited:
marqueesole got some sizes for sale for the breds and mangos, them ***** proly dont come in the real box tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom