Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I went to go get my raffle tickets for the Jades the employees behaved kind of weird. As if they gave me a raffle ticket sarcastically. The feeling amongst a few people was either the employees are going to hold these for themselves or No shipment will come in from Nike and this raffle will get turned into a "No Jades but we got the Blue Diamond in your size if you want that one"...
Idk, just hope I get a quarter as lucky as I did with the Gold Medals...

Its caz HOH employees feel as if they are an elite crowd. The last place I ever want to go is a HOH douche bag city. And from the Footlocker tweet doesn't it say Jades on 11/10 will release at all FTL, so it sounds Jades will be a gr in November.

Its caz HOH employees feel as if they are an elite crowd. The last place I ever want to go is a HOH douche bag city. And from the Footlocker tweet doesn't it say Jades on 11/10 will release at all FTL, so it sounds Jades will be a gr in November.

Cosign...
tired of the shenanigans I get when calling the store.

If these HoH's gave out ALL the REAL information and you educated your consumer you'd have less people calling back frequently asking the same question over and over, and then there would be no surprises come RD. But when half these raffle/ticket/wristband lines have no clue on that particular stores protocol...tomfoolery is bound to ensue and everybody leaves with a salty taste...even the ones who got pairs for the hoops they had to jump through to get said pair...just saying though lol :tongue:

Some stats on the GMs, they are heavy.... more than the V2 8s the 9s and elite 9s, they are a bit lighter than the hyperposites but not much.

In terms of feel the heel sits way high, its more of a wedge feel but the forefoot is quite high up also - im gonna have to tie em tight to ball in. Fit is about the same as the 8V2 IMO, slightly longer than the 9 but not as wide toebox as the elite 9. The forefoot is much more comfort than the elite but perhaps a lack of court feel? (I havent balled in em yet)

So far they feel good, the fit is ready for court and they aren't as flat as the hyperposite, the lace lock-down feels slightly better than the hyperposite but theres not much between them - brons prob will get the edge with breath-ability tho.

Some stats on the GMs, they are heavy.... more than the V2 8s the 9s and elite 9s, they are a bit lighter than the hyperposites but not much.
In terms of feel the heel sits way high, its more of a wedge feel but the forefoot is quite high up also - im gonna have to tie em tight to ball in. Fit is about the same as the 8V2 IMO, slightly longer than the 9 but not as wide toebox as the elite 9. The forefoot is much more comfort than the elite but perhaps a lack of court feel? (I havent balled in em yet)
So far they feel good, the fit is ready for court and they aren't as flat as the hyperposite, the lace lock-down feels slightly better than the hyperposite but theres not much between them - brons prob will get the edge with breath-ability tho.

what size are your brons

Trying to look for some video reviews or different pictures than the ones posted of the Jades, but i keep coming across fakes.

Why does the shape look like that? Is that an actual sample or a photoshop on a fake? Also the crystal midsole should be red or gold and where is the lace lock? :lol:

I'm wondering the same thing but wasnt this colorway rumored? Red/black w/gold?

Calm down people...I'm with Peru...looks like PS on a fake given the jeweled swoosh and no lace lock AND the odd shape. And who HONESTLY thinks this is a Christmas CW?? Have we lost our minds?!?!

Don't forget...didn't Sneakernews post the "variant early sample" (FAKE) of the USA's a few weeks ago? Telling us to check out eBay if we wanted to snag a pair...come on now...

Last edited:
Now that I look at it, its a photoshop, the black liner inside the shoe, is way way looks like a kid did that,
I was beasting my bad lol

Heads up Swooshers - 

No Jades on NDC. Blue Diamond Sport pack WILL be discounted. The Regular X+ will NOT be discounted. Sport pack will be cheaper than Regular X+ 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom