Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up raffle tix this morning at HoH, hoping they'd have some info on the Jades, but still nothing. But for those interested, and MAYBE I read wrong in an earlier post from JM or someone else, but I was under the impression that HoH's Blue Diamonds were the $270 Nike+ sport pack only. The ticket I have from HoH says 10/4 LBJ X ENAM PHTBLU $200.00. So I guess they have both options.

Still no confirmation from either of my HOH locations as to what the procedure will be for the Jades. Only one is even admitting they will have them. I have to think that if they haven't announced a raffle at this point, these will most certainly be a FCFS release tomorrow. I would much rather have the raffle and not have to deal with the chaos around an early morning lineup.

Still no confirmation from either of my HOH locations as to what the procedure will be for the Jades. Only one is even admitting they will have them. I have to think that if they haven't announced a raffle at this point, these will most certainly be a FCFS release tomorrow. I would much rather have the raffle and not have to deal with the chaos around an early morning lineup.

Still feeling out mine as well. Have a friend going up there today and is going to call me if I need to get my *** down there. (35 minute drive)

Picked up raffle tix this morning at HoH, hoping they'd have some info on the Jades, but still nothing. But for those interested, and MAYBE I read wrong in an earlier post from JM or someone else, but I was under the impression that HoH's Blue Diamonds were the $270 Nike+ sport pack only. The ticket I have from HoH says 10/4 LBJ X ENAM PHTBLU $200.00. So I guess they have both options.

Hol up...Are there 3 different versions of the Lebron X???! I paid 270 for my USA (strangely enough, box price was 290...). This guy has a ticket for a pair for $200. I'm pretty sure the Jades that drop are 180.

WTF is goings on!?

Hol up...Are there 3 different versions of the Lebron X???! I paid 270 for my USA (strangely enough, box price was 290...). This guy has a ticket for a pair for $200. I'm pretty sure the Jades that drop are 180.

WTF is goings on!?
Theres 3 versions

Nike+ Sportspack. 270(290)

Nike+ 200

Regular(flat swoosh) 180

Any info on pre-ID'ing
Like last year we could start filling up our locker with designs

Need a CLEAR sole on that SB

Contacted an HOH rep this morning, and just to reiterate what others had said, I was told NO differences between the 10/4 release Jades and the Nov release ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom