Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this RSVP system work are you better off replying as soon as the tweet goes out do you wait a couple min then reply I'm just confused.
Doesn't really matter. System is tainted with bots and singling out. Use your girl's name or a lady friend, they have better chance of getting picked solely because their vaginas would have to verbally interact with one of Nike's athletes in order to pickup.  Tried and proven. 

NTSF went live for the Blue Diamond about 17 mins ago.Got my DM back already.Hoping I get the Jade's as well!

yeah the security and the people THEY SELECT.
THE MANAGERS KNOW THE DEAL !!!
I ALREADY ADDRESSED THEM. YES IM MAD !!! lol

Got in on the USA bron release. Shut out on the Jades...and the MGR is always like "my peoples my peoples" when he sees me. No selection today though...just sayin :tongue:

Last edited:
sorry if the pics have been posted already.  this thread is moving to fast for me to keep up. they made the finals mvp lebron ix into the  lebron X version.   Best colorway so far.  my opinion anyway.  hope these drop.

Got in on the USA bron release. Shut out on the Jades...and the MGR is always like "my peoples my peoples" when he sees me. No selection today though...just sayin:tongue:

LOLOLOL my peoples.

yeah i know all of the management there !!

Hey Dc30 I was number 12 and your right they had no clue of the jades release

Spoke to Tony in store around 12 today. Said that once in the LeBron line get to the front and pick either one of the 2 Blue Diamond versions OR the Jades...said like maybe 15 pairs. Oh well...we tried.

sorry if the pics have been posted already.  this thread is moving to fast for me to keep up. they made the finals mvp lebron ix into the  lebron X version.   Best colorway so far.  my opinion anyway.  hope these drop.
Um. Sorry to anyone who really wanted those "Red/Black/Gold" X's but that's a Photoshop faked photo: http://counterkicks.com/2012/10/her...oe-all-the-sneaker-sites-are-posting-as-real/
damn it I knew they were to good to be true.
mean.gif

For anyone in Las Vegas the HOH in Planet Hollywood is giving out tickets for the blue diamonds and china jade colorways.   I'm not gonna be able to make it down there today but they said they still have a lot of tickets left for both colorways.  First come first serve.

Spoke to Tony in store around 12 today. Said that once in the LeBron line get to the front and pick either one of the 2 Blue Diamond versions OR the Jades...said like maybe 15 pairs. Oh well...we tried.
Hey dc when i left there was 63 people did more come after I left a lil after 8 and they was nobody walkin up

Damn, the HOH in KOP is doing FCFS...any idea on roughly how early I'd have to get there to cop? I'd assume by the time the store opens, the line will be insane and I'll have no shot?

edit: Nevermind, **** this. I'll wait.

Last edited:
Damn, the HOH in KOP is doing FCFS...any idea on roughly how early I'd have to get there to cop? I'd assume by the time the store opens, the line will be insane and I'll have no shot?
If you really want the shoe id get there a couple hours early just to be on the safe side.

edit: Nevermind, **** this. I'll wait.
I'm honestly getting to my HoH like 30 min before they open. I'm under the assumption that a lot of people will be at work/school lol.

my HoH employee today said the jades were 200 version.... dont know if true but its what i was told

Cmon already ntsf. Drop that hashtag...Questions. Do other niketowns also require #RSVP now in the dm also along with the hashtag? EX. #RSVP #Hashtag Name, Size

FTL just tweeted Blue diamond links for tomorrow. Seems to be a true GR. Anyone get the feeling they will release 200 Jades this week then in november force those who missed out to shell out 270

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom