Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question, The Black/Chrome/University red LeBron comes out on 11/2/2012 and I want to know is it going to be massive long lines like the GM LeBron 10's? I called eastbay and they told me that they are going to do the "Limit 1 per customer", so does that mean I have to be at the store or eastbay super early? Thanks.. Those are the best colorway for the LeBron 10's in my opinion...

Serious question, The Black/Chrome/University red LeBron comes out on 11/2/2012 and I want to know is it going to be massive long lines like the GM LeBron 10's? I called eastbay and they told me that they are going to do the "Limit 1 per customer", so does that mean I have to be at the store or eastbay super early? Thanks.. Those are the best colorway for the LeBron 10's in my opinion...
i think these are a GR, so even if they sell out there will be restocks

These look kinda dope, but i think they added some Photoshop effects to the picture.

Last edited:
Do you have to include #RSVP along with the rest of info? NikeSF tweeted to send DM with the special hashtag and #RSVP, maybe that's why I've been striking out every time ??

If you really want the shoe id get there a couple hours early just to be on the safe side.
I'm honestly getting to my HoH like 30 min before they open. I'm under the assumption that a lot of people will be at work/school lol.
^Right, plus the fact that there'll be a later subsequent release, will hopefully cut down on the line of sneakerheads. Still weighing my options atm though. Don't wanna deal with the potential headache of travel time/waiting, then maybe coming up empty handed, when gr is in a month. But, good luck my dude, bring em home and post pics!
nthat.gif

WTF ! HoHs Beverly center told me they weren't receiving the Jades >: but I can't never trust those employees

eventually people will get tired of jumping through hoops and just say screw it. I'm almost to that point. What's fun about chasing and living on a computer hoping to have a chance? Huuuge shoe fan but look at what Nike's done on these: There's a $270 version so we feel 'lucky' that we only have to drop $200 for a different version. Cynical? yep, I sure am. And this is just the beginning of the new season's shoes. KD, Kobe, Bron, J's, PE's...............
Sorry but I'm starting to see the ridiculousness of this. Bring on the flame.................................

eventually people will get tired of jumping through hoops and just say screw it. I'm almost to that point. What's fun about chasing and living on a computer hoping to have a chance? Huuuge shoe fan but look at what Nike's done on these: There's a $270 version so we feel 'lucky' that we only have to drop $200 for a different version. Cynical? yep, I sure am. And this is just the beginning of the new season's shoes. KD, Kobe, Bron, J's, PE's...............
Sorry but I'm starting to see the ridiculousness of this. Bring on the flame.................................

You dont deserve flame for this post. I realized this as well haha, that line about feeling lucky for not having to spend $270 but instead $200 lol, is perfect! :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom