Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
swoosh sold out of the sport pack before i knew they was up there....smh gotta get in the habit of checking it everyday... and why is the regular one not discounted on swoosh only the sports pack? weird....

sport pack is a complete waste of money imo, very few ppl will use that crap

when i copped my blue diamonds the HOH employee was also saying he doesn't know why Nike would release both versions because not many people are gonna want to spend the extra 70 for a Nike+ sensor.. i feel like the majority of people are in the same boat

Last edited:
best i could do under my circumstances. sorry for the bad pic.
laugh.gif

when i copped my blue diamonds the HOH employee was also saying he doesn't know why Nike would release both versions because not many people are gonna want to spend the extra 70 for a Nike+ sensor.. i feel like the majority of people are in the same boat
That's how I feel. Super gimmicky.

So how are these fitting for most? tts or .5 sz small?

People were reporting that these fit TTS before they came out and they fit like hyperdunks ... Right there i knew it would be a prob cuz hyperdunks fit snug for me ... I wear a size 13 they fit too tight .. And most people r now saying just like other bron releases always go .5 up

Last edited:
When the heck is nike going to put up the other 2 colorways of the Lebron x shirts up. I want the black/green one already sheesh.

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!!??!? Missed out again 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
They had them up this evening ~ 6 pm PST. Saw them when they first showed up, they had at least 8-10 different sizes available. Was lucky to scoop up my sz 11 with the quickness. Hopefully they don't cancel my order. I'll believe it when it ships. 

to whoever has a pair of Xs

How's the fit (width) compared to the 8s and 9s? To me the 9s were way to narrow and I couldn't wear mines

Any college colorways this year? I would love to see a green or orange based U of M pair

Any college colorways this year? I would love to see a green or orange based U of M pair

I know for a fact no UK color way, Brandon Weems was a graduate assistant at UK which is lebrons best friend and is very well known through out my circle of friends, When one of my boys asked if we were gonna get a 10 this year he said "I would say not, nike is pretty upset that not one college, nike gave his signature shoe too, wore them more than 4 games out of a season" lmao, I know Miami barley wore them, Ohio state too...but with all these colorways dropping there's has got to be some college colorways dropping, I hope bc I live and die for Kentucky basketball!

i know i am in the minority, but i really dont like it when the jeweled plate is a different color from the midsole.

on of my fav things about the olympics is the fact that the plate and midsole are the same color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom