Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubled up on wind chills from swoosh, $164 each for the plus pack. Added in the matching jade tee.

I still for the life of me see way so many people love the SB8. Never did anything for me and the prices they net is ridiculous.

Well fellas I know this is the X forum, but after striking out on the Usa Gold, and the Jades, I lucked up today and picked these up today..DS NIB... but size 12... Yeah I wear a 14 but I couldnt pass this deal up... now on the hunt for a size 14... but this eases the sourness of not being able to cop the past 2 releases of the gold medals and the jades. VERY VERY Good day

Wish I would have known the Jades are being released again. Lucky had a buddy owed me a favor. He waited 8hrs in line for me. 

Well fellas I know this is the X forum, but after striking out on the Usa Gold, and the Jades, I lucked up today and picked these up today..DS NIB... but size 12... Yeah I wear a 14 but I couldnt pass this deal up... now on the hunt for a size 14... but this eases the sourness of not being able to cop the past 2 releases of the gold medals and the jades. VERY VERY Good day

Best of luck on finding your size.

I didn't mean to cause a stir... I got quite a few PM's after I posted the pic, but I want to make it clear that they are not up for sale or trade.  I dont want to break any forum rules just wanted to share my pick-up which eased the pain of not being able to get the Gold's or the Jades.  It's a Bittersweet Pickup though... I'm a true 14 couldnt squeeze my feet in these if I wanted too.

A state tax of 7% puts the shoes at 288.90.

And your right. I have no idea about EKIN and when snuggles was sharing pics from his table early. 

I also don't remember 12345 or cam's saturn.

You're right, I just joined in July. 

Oh, and the young dro thread > any thread ever created. 
Didn't realize you're king of the forum....well your highness since you must have forgotten that subtotal on a receipt is before tax, and I loved hearing you say your right so much in your last response, here is my receipt. Kids these days......

I didn't mean to cause a stir... I got quite a few PM's after I posted the pic, but I want to make it clear that they are not up for sale or trade.  I dont want to break any forum rules just wanted to share my pick-up which eased the pain of not being able to get the Gold's or the Jades.  It's a Bittersweet Pickup though... I'm a true 14 couldnt squeeze my feet in these if I wanted too.

If thats not your size and you have absolutely no way of ever wearing it, why not get these to a home where someone could rock them? Doing the shoe a bit of a disservice aren't you? Just saying...

Didn't realize you're king of the forum....well your highness since you must have forgotten that subtotal on a receipt is before tax, and I loved hearing you say your right so much in your last response, here is my receipt. Kids these days......

Nike Chicago decided to charge phone orders by out of towners box price since you have no way of rectifying the situation, J/k. More than likely you got a new employee to ring your item up and went with the $290 on the box. Well at least you got your shoe....

laugh.gif
 ohdannyboy is just a know it all who loves listening to himself. dont mind him

Last edited:
looking for jades in a 8...anyone know where to find em?? ebay got em at 300 + BIN...not tryna drop over 230 shipped on em

Calm down boo boo. No need to get your panties in a bunch because you failed to say what your total was.

Goodluck getting that 20 credited back tho. :nthat:

Last edited:
I still for the life of me see way so many people love the SB8. Never did anything for me and the prices they net is ridiculous.

Same here. Passed on them then, wud pass on them now. As more time has gone by, the uglier they get to me too. Ah well, whatever makes people happy.

Last edited:
I finally got my X's out in natural light and noticed very subtle wording up on the inside part of the shoe by the ankle it says.....

"HE WHO CONQVERS ENDVRES" 

Its really hard to see....you have to have the light just right. I tried to take some pics of it.

Anyone else notice this at all??

I finally got my X's out in natural light and noticed very subtle wording up on the inside part of the shoe by the ankle it says.....

"HE WHO CONQVERS ENDVRES" 

Its really hard to see....you have to have the light just right. I tried to take some pics of it.

Anyone else notice this at all??

Yea i did also its really cool, Nike did are great job on the Gm

Too bad its not Nike suffering with those kicks sitting except for Footlockers... the retailers are.

But we can hope to see them in Outlets..

Im pretty sure this + phase will soon be over OR the reasoning that they've done so many that its become more affordable and the price will drop on future pairs. 
Rock, are you saying the retailers overestimated the hype on these shoes? Since these Elites, Hyperdunks and Hyperdunk+ are just sitting on shelves?
I think what he's saying is the retailers are the ones that are hurt when the shoes aren't sold. Nike makes its money when the shoes are sold to the retailers. The price cuts that are made when shoes sit therefore only affect the retailer. The retailers may RTV, but that's probably only after a certain amount of time specified by Nike. Then they go to the outlets and Nike still makes a profit per pair sold at the outlets.

Woke up at 8AM on release to get the Blue Diamonds and good sizes are still available on a few sites
laugh.gif
. If these are "limited" though, does that mean no restock or what? Because they sure don't seem very limited. (Note: Idc how limited or not they are, I bought em because I like the colorway...just curious about this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom