Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I said the Lebron 9's were trash and I ended up with 3-4 pairs. I'm saying the same thing about the 10's and I don't think I'll end up with any.

Calm down boo boo. No need to get your panties in a bunch because you failed to say what your total was.

Goodluck getting that 20 credited back tho. :nthat:
mean.gif
 @ you tryin to act like you know everything and tell the man what he paid. And now that your wrong you still cant admit it. 
How did I try to act like I know everything when I was simply answering his questions?

Is it my fault that he left out details? He first stated that they charged him $290 for the shoe and then said they charged him $305.

I answered his questions based on the info he gave, not based off of assumptions.

How did I try to act like I know everything when I was simply answering his questions?

Is it my fault that he left out details? He first stated that they charged him $290 for the shoe and then said they charged him $305.

I answered his questions based on the info he gave, not based off of assumptions.
laugh.gif
 at answering his question even though you had to act like a ***** and go at him for no reason when he stated he was a long time member. seriously who pissed in your cereal to make you such a constant curmudgeonly sourpuss?

eek.gif
 @ the amount of butt hurt I caused in here. 

Again, did I not answer his questions based on the info he gave? Sit down. 

Internet emotions, serious business. 

Last edited:
he obviously knew what he was talking about since he had the receipt from nike chicago whereas you being the brilliant know it nothing thought he couldnt read the line items on his receipt

Edit:

Don't feel like further cluttering up this thread.

Taking it to the pm's.

Last edited:

He said he got charged an extra $20. And you wanna go all sherlock holmes and **** like he didn't know he got charged an extra $20 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 at answering his question even though you had to act like a ***** and go at him for no reason when he stated he was a long time member. seriously who pissed in your cereal to make you such a constant curmudgeonly sourpuss?
And that too. Guess I shouldnt say I'm a long time member either then 
eyes.gif

Those pics of the VIII vs. X are perfect! Shows exactly what me and my friends were talking about. Looks the exact same with the swoosh flipped around and the price cranked up. :smh: Even with this said IMO the X's look good on the feet for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom