Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not going to flame anyone "camping for IDs" ... but I do think its ridiculous, but teach his own ... knowing Nike the colors and/or placement will be terrible...

Hope they dont do what they did with the IXs and put all the good CWs on a posite looking shoe smh.
Nothing ridiculous about owning the FIRST SB 10s. 
smokin.gif

Yet another illustration of the NT snowball effect.
laugh.gif

I saw jada's post about the camping for IDs, seemed random and I thought nothing of it, but obviously some of y'all did and just ran with it.

i dont quite get why people are betting that the ID colors will suck. there are about 20 sample ID pics posted already, and the pics are in color.

if you believe that you can camp for some IDs
your sneakerhead card should be revoked hahahaha!

Wait...we're giving out cards now?!?!? :smh:

I hope everyone reads this with copious amounts of the sarcasm I intended...camping...cards...oh my! :tongue:

This was us earlier today before  my phone died.

Currently posting from the ipad 1.

Niketown, I got my INS, my boy took my order two weeks ago and input them in the computer.

Just got "your order is done" being built and is shipping from Dowangg, China today

Ups says delievery on Thursday

That makes me first!!!

I hope some CWs come out with that 2-color upper blocking scheme. Even if it's late in the product lifecycle of the X's, I'll wait. Too much potential with that type of color-blocking to just have one solid upper, IMO...

Funny thing is I think some of you genuinely believe people are camping for ID's... Jada, the hell you done started man! :lol:

It was a joke, what the hell happened in here.

:rofl: :lol:

Edit : But I am waiting for the first person to fly through the iD and make some ugly *** South Beach or Yeezy colorway then be like "copped just now" to show they copped before anyone else. :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for the red carpet PS.

Thanks to the "older" NTers for stinking up the last few pages making it look like a JB forum thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom