Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like customs at all.

+1. Shoe blogs like nice kicks need to stop posting customs. All they do is get people excited over 1 of 1 shoes they can never have. It's just irritating. I mean, props to those who make them, but put all that somewhere else like on a custom sneaker blog.

+1. Shoe blogs like nice kicks need to stop posting customs. All they do is get people excited over 1 of 1 shoes they can never have. It's just irritating. I mean, props to those who make them, but put all that somewhere else like on a custom sneaker blog.
THIS! QFT x10000

prices are always subject to change....

THIS! QFT x10000
Well according to the Mache FAQ page, customs are not always a 1 of 1. You can pay to have pretty much any custom you want made. And maybe I'm taking this wrong, but I don't see why there should be a problem with posting a custom Lebron X in the Lebron X thread. Don't remember it being a problem when the custom red elites or the Nerf Lebron 9 were posted in the Lebron 9 thread.

thanks to fellow nter barry, i get my fireberrys!!! im excited.    i dunno what to do with the nike system crap cause it will be no use to me. im in a wheelchair and dont walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom