Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually like Mache's because they don't look custom, everything matches the tone and whatever of the stock shoe. Just looks like another colorway

X ID's gonna be birthday present to myself, probably going to pass on most released ones.

traded my jades for a pair of jordan xvii's with the suitcase. i'm sane, right?

Did it come with the CD-Rom too?! :lol:

But seriously, that's a great trade in my opinion. If the XVII do re-release, I doubt they'll come with the case. So it's one of the better collector-type kicks Nike has ever released.

Last edited:
Can any one tell me if these fit true to size or small like the 9's?! Im usually a sz 11 in past lebrons 7,8, 9s?

Can any one tell me if these fit true to size or small like the 9's?! Im usually a sz 11 in past lebrons 7,8, 9s?

you should be fine with getting a sz 11 in the X's..i would try them on in store 1st to make sure if your buying online...

Man I hope Nike really does do a pair of red carpets that would really save some of these X colorways cuz right now they are lacking....

Damn.......we've only seen two pics, but the Pressures look great on feet! That's the only X I'm pretty much set on getting......at least so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom