Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my X collection thus far. I was lucky to get the Gold Medals for retail on NDC. Scooped the Jades from a local on Craigslist for $250. Not bad considering I was able to talk him down from 300. I think they're going for 310 and up on eBay.

Some of the 7's are cool but I don't dig the V2's at all. I was digging the Pressures but that shine just threw me off a bit.

yeah, i know what you mean. i was surprised at the material used on the 9s when i first got a pair. looked different in person than any catalouge or teaser shot

Pressures will 'sit' as long as yall stop hyping every damn colorway you see
This.

You lames need to quit with this bull****, acting like lil girls and ****, like omg mac makeup, your first period arrived or justin beiber performing. Every damn colorway a circle of you ***** ****** in here taking off your panties and rubbing one out.

Last edited:
:lol: Campers...

smh lol

i have been exploring trades for my Fireberries nothing i like so far so may just sit on them until i can come up on some past lebron heat and i just got home to my Blue Diamonds this are :smokin IMO

This.
You lames need to quit with this bull****, acting like lil girls and ****, like omg mac makeup, your first period arrived or justin beiber performing. Every damn colorway a circle of you ***** ****** in here taking off your panties and rubbing one out.

You’re not referring to discussion about the Pressures the last couple pages are you? Because no one was hyping those. One dude asked if they would sell out, a few of us said we liked them, and a few others said they aren’t feeling them. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, I’d say dudes in the X thread have been fairly restrained. At least compared to previous threads that were clearly overtaken by hypebeasts.

IDs are up...how am i supposed to know what the difference between atomic green and volt green are going to look like?

So it's confirmed: $220, $240, $310.

And would you know it, they've listed the $310 + version with a SB-style picture. Shocking!

Sooooooo, I'm guessing there will be no home floridians released? With them aviable in the exact model on nikeid and all, smh.

This.

Look At Chu...Emotional!!
:rofl:

I like the id options except for the fact the air bubble choices are slim thugga. Messed up my version of SB's but besides that definititely are going to make some id's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom