Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the $200 Blue Diamonds and it came with this:

Wasn't this only supposed to come with the $270 version or did I miss something?

Employee must not have taken that out of the box, LOL! Lucky you!

Cool. :nthat: I ordered them off Nike.com.

Too bad the shoes are too tight.

Last edited:
Man, photos don't do the Blue Diamonds justice.  I was kinda up in the air on them but in person they are beautiful.
img3444lx.jpg

Really cool dust bag idea back there.

Christmas' look like a reversal of the Jade CW. Pass for me.

Last edited:
My favorite guitar that I do most of my writing on...only fitting it seems lol :smokin
Sorry for bad pic though, iPod cam in dimly lit bedroom...

I bought the $200 Blue Diamonds and it came with this:

Wasn't this only supposed to come with the $270 version or did I miss something?
I just double checked the $200 pair I got from NDC, and it included the Sports Pack as well! SCORE!  Didn't even think to check when I got them in the mail today.

I just double checked the $200 pair I got from NDC, and it included the Sports Pack as well! SCORE!  Didn't even think to check when I got them in the mail today.

Hopefully the Blue Diamonds I purchased off NDC come with the Sport Pack, too. :lol:

Hopefully the Blue Diamonds I purchased off NDC come with the Sport Pack, too. :lol:

i got some blue diamonds from NDC and FNL the NDC pair came with sport pack too yes ! but the FNL pair showo that it was clearly opened and the sport pack was taken out

Last edited:
Damn that was one hell of an idea. I am BITING that major, GREAT IDEA!

:lol:..after getting the bags with the Crown Jewels I liked that idea from nike.. so I had to get more dust bags

+1 on the dust bags idea bro i will definately be taking that idea for alot of my shoes now mostly lebrons and my suede shoes which collect the most dust.
good thing for me tho is my girl sews :smile:

Gold Medals are slowly dropping in prices. You can find pairs for a decent price. Someone even returned a sz 11 at my local HOH. I gladly scooped them up to recoup my money back from the pair i brought.:smokin

Another red christmas shoes for Lebreezy?
Very creative of Nike. Easy pass.
Actually i passed on all Lebron X so far. Price is too high and im too old to be camping for sneaker

Totally agree. Grown up and moving onto bigger and better things in life.

Red diamonds are the rarest on Earth, which plays up the Christmas Day gift theme. There's been lots of other weird names people guessed at out there like the Ruby and Sapphire for the X, which aren't the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom